Answered / Added animal breeder

WolfenGamer

WolfenGamer
Donator
(I don't know if this has been suggested before, if it has just tell me.)
- Username: WolfenGamer
- Suggestion Title: Animal control or animal breeder
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think animal breeder should be added because people like myself want foxes, or other animals that are hard to get, yes I know cats and dogs are always at the shelter but you almost never see things like a fox, or maybe if you want to breed farming animals you can do that with this job too. And it won't be a high paying job but it could be a job some people would like. I in fact would probably switch to this job if I had the chance.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: If you add this job maybe add questions like how many dogs they can have, or things like where the animal shelter is for people who want to get animals to start breeding.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
This sounds very similar to the recently removed Rancher job in terms of breeding animals; however, I don't see too much of a point in creating the same idea job again, but just for foxes, pandas, and/or other unique animals that aren't farm related. You can always communicate with members of the Department of Agriculture on creating a new system, or just obtaining for the shelter, that involves these types of animals.