Accepted AndrewLestrange's application for a Government Business Grant

- Andrew Lestrange
- Lestrange & co.
- 11/20/2019
- 6 hrs 29 mins 15 secs, joined 13 times
- I am requesting the business startup grant/startup company grant
- I am requesting 2500 Krunas at the minimum.
- My grant of preferably 2500 Krunas would be used towards my mission to start my own company/business, "Lestrange & co.". I have already purchased a plot of land for "Lestrange & co." HQ to lie upon but if I am to succeed in my mission towards making "Lestrange & co." a crisp, vibrant, and modern figure, I have to have money. I need the money to build the HQ and to support whatever funds I may need later on in my business plan. I have so much faith that "Lestrange & co." will succeed that I believe I will be able to pay back the whole fund in full later on and that I will be able to make even more money in my wave of economic achievement.
- I have a highly detailed business plan to jump start "Lestrange & co.". First of all, "Lestrange & co." already has a discord (almost done) and two business leaders with the creativity and business leadership to push forward the process of "Lestrange & co.". The design for "Lestrange & co." is that it will be a breath of fresh air and a glimpse of modern paradise among all other corporate buildings. It is truly a sight to be beheld of and is even more exciting when taken as a surprise. "Lestrange & co." will be taken forward as a multi-serving corporation, designed with and around the customers' personal preferences and feedback. When you wander in the wonderful city of "BusinessCraft", you feel quite ecstatic (I must say). There is only one thing that I find disappointing, the corporations are all separate. What I mean by this is that there is a lot of individual corporations but not just one individual corporation that is multi-purposeful and meaningful. This is where "Lestrange & co." has to step in. "Lestrange & co." plans to bring to the table what no other corporation has yet to succeed at, bring everything to the table. I know it sounds a little absurd but please hear my reasoning through. If "Lestrange & co." were to work in correlation with other establishments, while also having it's own facilities, it will grow to a business that over-powers all others. Just imagine if a new farming business with very hard working farmers starts up, "Lestrange & co." could have its own bank business side that it could use to give loans to other businesses. Of course, if you own a business, you are in it to make money so if "Lestrange & co." gave a loan to that farming company and that farming company shared 75 % of its earnings with "Lestrange & co." while on a loan, the farming corporation will get benefited by its company growing but "Lestrange & co." will be earning most of the income and "Lestrange & co." will eventually grow even bigger too. I understand that this seems like a big project, and it is, so until I work up the profit to start this big project, I am planning that "Lestrange & co." start off as a bank so that its purpose is to give loans to smaller corporations. After profit is worked up and "Lestrange & co." is more than economically stable, I plan on expanding by working with other farming and butchering corporations in order to make expand more into selling "Lestrange & co." products in the grocery and even other corporate business offices other than "Lestrange & co." 's. I plan to make my "Lestrange & co." look similar to this:
and this:
but yet again, I will make it unique and stand out and look fierce, crisp, and fresh.

- I have not been on this server for a long period of time but I have already fell in love with it. I love to be involved in business and even just role-playing around BusinessCraft's dense city makes me fill with ecstasy. I do although have a discord server that I am creating that will be dedicated to the future customers and staff of "Lestrange & co.". I currently have one employee, "LucyMoon", who is going to take the future role of CFO of "Lestrange & co.". Her real job is currently a MD (Medical Doctor) but when "Lestrange & co." is started up with this generous funding of yours, she will work full time under me and help bring both employees and customers to our corporation. Thank you for reading my brief overview of my plans for "Lestrange & co." and I hope you try to consider gifting money in terms of support for this groundbreaking modernization quota. View attachment 1930