Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
- In-game name: Ancastal
- Age (optional): 24
- Date joined server: May 11th, 2022
- Current playtime: 1 day and 3 hours

- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I'm interested in the opportunity to help the Department of State in the growth and development of the cities. Cities constitute one of the most important aspects of the server and I believe there is a lot that can be done in order to make them grow, to attract citizens and make businesses flourish in the areas. I'd like to be one of those responsible for that positive change.

- What can you bring to the Department: I'm a relatively new player and this would be my first time working for a government department. I'm a responsible person and I always try to keep a good relationship with others. I have a good ability to work in team and I'm sure that I would be able to cooperate efficiently with Mayors and other members of this department. I believe I have proven my dedication to the server and that I do not intend to quit, by achieving a good playtime in such a short period of time.

- What does your previous experience with cities include?: As of today, I haven't had much experience with cities, besides reading all the cities' regulations and the constitutional laws that concern cities in general. I'm eager to learn as much as I can and to improve both as a player and as a member of this department.

- Additional Information: //

Last edited:

ThomasBlinders

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
ThomasBlinders
ThomasBlinders
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Ancastal! Your application for City Advisor has been accepted.