An(other) Epoch Introduction.

_Epoch

Citizen
Donator
In a galaxy far far away, I did this exact intro almost four years ago...

My name is Epoch. I used to love playing BC back in the day. When I played those years ago BC was a relatively small group of friends that were having fun building in the capital city their ideas of what were successful businesses. Flash forward a few months, I became a Mod and loved spending time on BC more and more.

I went on a brief hiatus in 2017 for vacation, came back and lost my job at the time and thought my world ended at that time. Then in 2018, I stopped playing because I ended up buying a café business and have invested almost three years into it, and now have been able to take a step back. I've been contemplating playing again, considering the amount of fun, (and the amount of catching up I'd have to do!) I hope to be getting back into the swing of things and those of you who know, Epoch Industries will be reborn with new and fresh ideas.

Looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces, and excited to see where I go this time...
(and not take a three year hiatus...)

See you Around,

Epoch.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
OMG!!! Has he really returned?! Will the order be brought back?! Btw, the server has changed A LOT since you left. I mean every property you used to own has been through like 20 different owners.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Welcome (Back) Epoch!!