Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Hello everyone! The Government is looking for a new Ambassador to Redmont. We are looking for someone who is keen on diplomatic relations, has good communication skills and looks forward to tackling challenges that may occur when working with our international allies. If you are interested in becoming ambassador Redmont, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:
Have you visited or spent anytime on the server you are seeking to be Ambassador too:

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
In Game Name: flyingzebra7
Discord Name: flyingzebra#0600
Playtime: 2 weeks+
Strengths: Helping, getting stuff done, working with different people and creating ideas.
Weaknesses: Being in a VC, being directly on time to things, etc.
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I have been cabinet positions before, and I think I could be the ambassador and connect Stratham and Redmont together and have a better community between the two. I have done stuff like this with my business, partnering with them. This is basically the same thing, they are just different communities, and not so much 'partnered'.
Why should we chose you over other applicants: I believe I have an advantage of being good with connecting other people, giving them advice, relations, etc. over many other people, not all.
Have you visited or spent anytime on the server you are seeking to be Ambassador too: Yes, I have. It is the 3rd most played server I play on, that I have built a community around.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
In Game Name:

MegaMinerM

Discord Name:

MegaMinerM#3618

Playtime:

7 Weeks

Strengths:

- Quick Learner

- Active on Stratham and Redmont
- Work well with others
- Experienced
- Helpful

- Creative

Weaknesses:

- Sometimes forgetful
- Not always available

Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:

I feel like I am suited for this position because I am not only active here in Stratham, but also in Redmont. I have also worked in multiple government positions including the DoPA, DoA, DoE, and DoJ as well as being an MP in 3 terms, one of which the DSoP. With these roles, I have acquired experience which I think can help me as an Ambassador to Redmont.

Why should we choose you over other applicants:

I think you should choose me over other applicants because I believe I am fit for this role more than others, and my skills can help Stratham and Redmont. I also feel like being active in Redmont is necessary, as you need to know how it works and the people you might work with. I am not only active in Stratham, but also in Redmont.

Have you visited or spent anytime on the server you are seeking to be an Ambassador to:

Yes, I have played in Redmont for over a year and have over 2 days of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.