Answered / Added Allow players to request evidence pertaining to their bans again

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
- Username: stinkycow
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
In the past, staff would on occasions provide the evidence pertaining to a players ban. I believe continuing this practice would be beneficial to the server, as recently we have had a few harsh “toxicity” or “staff discretion” bans. To make it fair to those appealing they should know exactly what actions caused their ban. I find it ridiculous that players can’t even get reasons for their punishments other than a 1-2 word description in the punishment logs.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
- Username: stinkycow
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
In the past, staff would on occasions provide the evidence pertaining to a players ban. I believe continuing this practice would be beneficial to the server, as recently we have had a few harsh “toxicity” or “staff discretion” bans. To make it fair to those appealing they should know exactly what actions caused their ban. I find it ridiculous that players can’t even get reasons for their punishments other than a 1-2 word description in the punishment logs.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
Isn't that in the ban message tho?

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
Thank you for your suggestion however it will not be implemented at this time due to privacy of those who report