Denied Akamaru1838's application for Police Officer

Akamaru

Citizen
- In-game name: Akamaru1838
- Date joined server: 4 months ago
- Current playtime: 2 days 7 hours 30 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer in order to enforce the laws within the server and keep peace as much as i can. I have also noticed some things that go on sometimes while there aren't ploice online so i believe, that with me being on the serer as much as possible now, i would be able to take the call for when laws are broken while no other police are on and help cut down on the amount of law breaking that could possibly happen throughout the future.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a high activity time along with irl criminal justice classes that i have taken to identify any possible loopholes and ways around certain laws that are suspected of being broken
- Additional Information: Criminal Justice has always been an interest in mine and is a position i would take seriously, even if it is just within a video game

Last edited:

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Hi there, before I go any further I would like to make you aware I am not a member of the DoJ and as such I may be wrong.

I would highly recommend for your application to be edited to include more information and elaborate a bit more.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
To expand on, and specify more of, what Technofied had previous stated, it would be recommended by many others that have possibly applied for such positions, or just anyone in general, to give us more details on why you want to be in the position you have applied for. It is good to want to enforce laws within the server, yes, but what else makes you want to become a Police Officer? What motivates you? Just think of questions such as that.

As a repeat of what Tech said, I am not a DoJ member, I have not been one in the past either. This is just a recommendation for future applications that I believe you should put into consideration, possibly helping you chances of acceptance, too if you use what I have mentioned.

Nevertheless, good luck.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

As mentioned above, a higher playtime would be recommended to be considered for this position. I would like to see some more activity before accepting you as a police officer.