Aight time to head out

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Awe, Red. You were such a great friend, player, and ex-mod. I'm glad I was one of those people who made the server enjoyable for you. Alright, you bean. Good luck on your future endeav0rs! (im like so funny ik)
Well to be fair am out here playing with you on survival soo we still talking.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
RedFr0st:
giphy.gif

BC Community:
giphy.gif

Me: If you were bored in the company, should have spoken up mY dUdE... Anyway, good knowing ya, keep in touch bro. Peace. :-)

Last edited:

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
RedFr0st:
giphy.gif

BC Community:
giphy.gif

Me: If you were bored in the company, should have spoken up mY dUdE... Anyway, good knowing ya, keep in touch bro. Peace. :-)
Strongest decisions take the strongest wills. Just like BC I liked the company players just not the actual job which is why I stayed for a long time until I was just soo bored. thanks thought for making BC a pretty fucking fun experience.

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
im gonna miss you, ex hubby. you're officially abandoning me and your daughter.... again. its been a good run.

Mineqaft

Citizen
B

bruh did you actually plug your company in by good bye thread? Nice I like your writing coming brought so much to the community of something to buy and even though we didn't talk much I liked you.

oh woops, i'll remove it. it was part of my forum signature