Answered / Added Additional Block to Library Shops

Mineqaft

Citizen
- Username: Mineqaft
- Suggestion Title: Additional Block to Library Shops
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
Currently the library bookshelves are two blocks tall in height. One of the blocks is a chest for people to put their books inside and the second is the rent sign from the government. The problem with this is that people have no idea what they're buying. It could be a well written book with 60 pages or it could be a signed book with nothing in it. My suggestion to fix this would be to add a sign on top so that people who rent out a library shop can give information about their book (for example, title, short description, page length, etc). This way, people who visit the library wanting to purchase a book will know what they purchase instead of just looking at some random book tag.

I feel like without this addition, writers are losing a considerable amount of money due to players not knowing what is being sold, and as a result not purchasing the book.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading this thread and if you have any further questions or don't understand what I'm trying to suggest, you can leave a comment here or contact me on discord at Circle#0357

Last edited:

Mineqaft

Citizen
Suggestion has been edited and hopefully the idea is more understandable. Additionally, does anyone know how I can get members of Parliament to see this before their next meeting? Do I just link them this thread on discord?

Block86

Citizen
Suggestion has been edited and hopefully the idea is more understandable. Additionally, does anyone know how I can get members of Parliament to see this before their next meeting? Do I just link them this thread on discord?
The PM or another official will read all the suggestions eventually and they will decide whether to implement it or not then.