Answered / Added Add a Photographer Job

Agree or No?

• Yay

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
For a little more variety in jobs, I think that there should be a g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ job as photographer. The images can be posted on the BusinessCraft website as a preview for newcomers. It can also be shared online for more exposure and to gain more players.

Photographers can climb buildings, explore bases, and enter residences with a photographer pass. The pass must be confirmed by at least 2-3 other players, one of which must be a staff member. The other members are allowing their consent for the photographer to enter and take photos.

For payment, the photographer must upload the images onto BusinessCraft, either through an official forum or new section.
Edit:
An example of a forum would be https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/the-capital-gazette.2211/ (suggested by brennan). Although this is a writing / editing business, there are multiple ways to implement pictures. A plugin could map out pictures, and maps would be handed out as well (too costly). Another way would be to link a picture in the newspaper (easier). The final way is to simply post pictures on the forum, along with the news after a week or so (as to not lose too much money).

2018-06-27_19.40.45.png

Last edited:
I suppose I like the idea... but what would the pictures be for?
They would be to advertise the server and get more people to join. Also, if a daily newspaper or something were to be added, the pictures could be used to document important things, such as a new building, or a new business opening.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
A Photographer job could be implemented. We'd have to work out what exactly they would be responsible for that other players cannot do. I'll let the Department of Employment know about this suggestion so they could work something out.