Accepted Absolutely_Mewly's Application for Event Planner

In-game name:
Absolutely_Mewly (Mewly)
I'd rather tell a staff member privately.
Date joined server:
Late January-Early February 2017
Current playtime:
About 370 hours as I'm typing
Role you're applying for:
Event Planner
Why do you want to be an Event Planner:
I feel like I've been on this server for a long time, and it's time for me to start doing something productive.
I also feel like I would enjoy and not get bored of planning events for my second community to partake in.

Actually, I need a good creative outlet and thinking up activities for people on the server to be part of is a great way to discharge, because not only would I enjoy it, the BusinessCraft community will be able to enjoy them too!
I've noticed even though there are a few sporadic events occurring, there could be more regular activities and events. I'd love to help make the server more realistic and interactive in that way.

What can you bring to the Department:
No one can say I'm not creative. That sounds a bit self-absorbed, I know, but it's one thing I'm proud of. I spend my free time thinking about parties I can't actually do because they're too complicated. So, I have plenty of practice in this area. I can bring new ideas, and constructive criticism, to the table as well. I'd also like to think I'm a rather easy person to work with (correct me if I'm wrong) and am open to ideas and suggestions from co-workers.
Additional Information:
While I'm not on as often as some people, I try to be active as much as possible (i.e., out of school hours). I can more often communicate on Discord, (again, out of school hours) and recently have been becoming more active on the forums.

Last edited:

Corax

Citizen
Donator
bb1cf782f707dffff292a128df4cfe17.png
<3

gl, i know you'll do great!

sparkleA

Citizen

Accepted

Congratulations, Absolutely_Mewly! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.