Accepted AbbytheUnicornAZ's Police Officer Application!

- In-game name: AbbytheUnicornAZ
- Date joined server: 1 month ago
- Current playtime: 5 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a Police Officer, because I want to help the server out! I know it is a hard job, and also one of the main reasons I would like to be a police officer is because I want to help out other Police Officers! I am on a t times, when there are no POs on, and someone says they were killed without consent, I would love to be able to help them with their problem.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring positivity, and I am a very hard worker, if you asked the other citizens I have worked for in the past, and presently, they would tell you that I do great in stressful situations, and that I love to work hard. I am on a lot more often because of COVID, and I really want to help out the server more in any way I can!
- Additional Information: I know my age might be a problem, but I promise, I am really able to do work, and I can handle stressful situations well! Thank you for you consideration!

I appreciate all you do for this server, and I want to help out in any way I can!
Thank you!<3

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: AbbytheUnicornAZ
- Date joined server: 1 month ago
- Current playtime: 5 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a Police Officer, because I want to help the server out! I know it is a hard job, and also one of the main reasons I would like to be a police officer is because I want to help out other Police Officers! I am on a t times, when there are no POs on, and someone says they were killed without consent, I would love to be able to help them with their problem.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring positivity, and I am a very hard worker, if you asked the other citizens I have worked for in the past, and presently, they would tell you that I do great in stressful situations, and that I love to work hard. I am on a lot more often because of COVID, and I really want to help out the server more in any way I can!
- Additional Information: I know my age might be a problem, but I promise, I am really able to do work, and I can handle stressful situations well! Thank you for you consideration!

I appreciate all you do for this server, and I want to help out in any way I can!
Thank you!<3
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GL

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, AbbytheUnicornAZ! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.