Denied A1phaSniper's Application for Community Coordinator

Would you like the community to be more connected?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, I am scared of people

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
In-game name:
A1phaSniper
- Date joined server:
I have joined on July 16, 2017
- Why do you want to join:
Obviously, the community in Businesscraft is kind of dead, I would like to become a community coordinator and bring back the interaction in the community.
- What do you think you can bring to the department:
Like I said, the community is dead and I would like to change that with weekly contests and get-togethers. This meaning, the community will get a better taste of Businesscraft.The type of get-togethers and contests that I want to add is a Thanksgiving feast, Best house contest, maybe some book signings with lead authors on the server, Christmas contest (who has the most "jolly" home), Christmas tree lighting and much more!

Last edited:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
This application is like a single paragraph... :-/ and is the poll really needed

Last edited:

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Ummm, is the community dead? I don’t think it is, I believe it’s a very good and well connected community

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Well.... Honestly, I don't see you on anymore... So....

If you were on more, I might feel like you could handle the job.
But, good luck!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I’m not on that long since my dad has started putting restrictions on my internet but, I am always active on the forums. Also, school has been pounding me for the past couple of weeks, due to standardized tests and such

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
Your application is under review. You will receive an answer within a week. Asking to review it faster will only annoy me, and can hurt your application. Thank you.

sparkleA

Citizen
You are not online enough. Also, while you understand event planning, the DoPA also works with public relations, and cities, neither of which you mentioned in your application. I believe if you increase your playtime and knowledge of the DoPA, you will have a better chance.