How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
- Title:A Punishment For Trespassing

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: I believe that there should be a punishment for trespassing, this would prevent players from annoying others by running around on their regions/plots. I believe the punishments should go like this

Before these take place, the owner of the plot has to have asked you to leave at least twice.

First offence: A warning

Second offence: A warning and a k50 fine

Third Offence: 15 minute jail time and a k100 fine.

Fourth Offence: 20 minute jail time and a k250 fine , all after would also be this

- Other Information: I feel like this would be useful as there is no punishment right now.

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
YES OMG YES!!! I get so many people who trespass and never get in trouble! (Except when I kill them). But still,

AYE

sparkleA

Citizen
I have one suggestion to this. That is, I believe the owner of the plot should have to ask them to leave once, and after 2 minutes if they haven't left, then the punishments would proceed as you listed.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I have one suggestion to this. That is, I believe the owner of the plot should have to ask them to leave once, and after 2 minutes if they haven't left, then the punishments would proceed as you listed.

Normally this does happen. Also, account for the time between the initial offense, asking the player to leave, and contacting staff.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I think the first offence is fine, but for the second offense a small fine (K50 or so) should be charged and given to the owner of the plot. For the next two, I believe jailtime and a fine would be better than bans.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
I think the first offence is fine, but for the second offense a small fine (K50 or so) should be charged and given to the owner of the plot. For the next two, I believe jailtime and a fine would be better than bans.
I agree, maybe for the 3rd offense, some jail time and 150 fine, and 4th offense jail time and 250 fine. I am personally having trouble with trespassers and feel this must be implemented.