Denied A important job role that i can hopefully have

JAZZ

Citizen
Hello i would like to be part of the government to show the world that this city needs a person that can make an afect on the streets and justice in one big swipe so i am saying if i am part of the government they will be clean streets NO crime NO litter i will sacrifice to save this city.

- In-game Name: Jazzy_Egg
- Company Name: In progress
- Current Playtime: 25 hours
- Current Balance: 84
- Requested Amount: 2000
- Detailed Business Plan better environment and justice and build a place where we can make my plan come true
- Picture of Plot (If needed): Clean city and no crime and no problems
- Additional Information: Vote For Jazzy_Egg

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Hello i would like to be part of the government to show the world that this city needs a person that can make an afect on the streets and justice in one big swipe so i am saying if i am part of the government they will be clean streets NO crime NO litter i will sacrifice to save this city.

- In-game Name: Jazzy_Egg
- Company Name: In progress
- Current Playtime: 25 hours
- Current Balance: 84
- Requested Amount: 2000
- Detailed Business Plan better environment and justice and build a place where we can make my plan come true
- Picture of Plot (If needed): Clean city and no crime and no problems
- Additional Information: Vote For Jazzy_Egg
What even is this?

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Jazz, this business sounds interesting, but make sure you have a forums page that has your business information and whatnot on it.

If you're trying to make a company start-up grant request, then you might want to re-read the Government Contract Applications page Here ---> https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/government-contract-applications.3082/

If this is a job request from the government, there is no job for this currently so you won't be able to get it as it doesn't exist....
And if you want to support the justice system you could apply for police officer (Be sure to read the format for that as well))

Last edited: