Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament
- In-game Name: _SirBulgar
-Discord name: _SirBulgar
- Business Name: Bulgaro & Co.
- Business Registration Link: https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/_sirbulgar-bulgaro-co-business-application.19519/ (Discord Link: https://discord.gg/rpJz5EfJM7 )
- Current Playtime: 1w 6d
- Current Balance: 64000 (not this money is not only mine im holding on to to others)
- Requested Amount: 10k
- Business Plan: Currently Bulgaro & Co. (Co-owned by Mr_Bulgar) has 2 shop locations(1 in gov mall and 1 in Jasco). Those locations dont have enough space for us to sell all the blocks we want to be selling. We want to buy a plot where we can build a building, that includes a multi floor shop including most blocks in the game. We also want to expand into the Apartments and rental industry. The Current capital he have, is being saved up to get a big wild plot where we can build a nice resort on top, and below farms to support out shop operations. We currently have a Construction and design sector, but that dosent require any more investment than we already have. The money will also be used for the building on the plot, (the plot will cost a lot so a lot of it will be covered by the current ingame balance) there will also be needed money for materials to build the building. These 10k will help me, but definetly not cover even half of the money that will be spent
-Have you applied for a Government Business Grant before [yes/no]: NO
-If yes please link all previous applications: NO
- Picture of Plot (If needed):
- Additional Information: Bulgaro & Co. is a fairly new company so we really wish to expand operations!

Last edited:

_SirBurger

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament
I cannot upload picture of plot because file is apparently too big but the plot is: 7-Queen-St.

_SirBurger

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
_SirBurger
_SirBurger
MemberOfParliament
Nvm it i dont need it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.