Holly
Donator
_Pastel_Ghost_
_Pastel_Ghost_
tier5
Username: _Pastel_Ghost_
- Current Playtime: 70 d 11h
- When are you most active?

I am usually most active between 9am-4pm BST, but you can find me online a lot of the time, whether it be day or night.

- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? I am familiar and understand what comes with the job. I've been thinking of applying in the past so nothing is new to me.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
There was a time where I felt that I wouldn't be suited for this position, however, as it has been pointed out to me, I have strong ideas when it comes to economics and business. I built and now run one of the largest businesses on BC, and I fully understand the economic impact businesses have.

I've done every exam bar laywer and writer, so I'm aware of the formats of each exam and can see the need to make updates to a few of them.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I'm willing to put the work in. As I mentioned, exams need updating, including entrepreneur, which is something I would be more than happy to work on if not already. I have other ideas on how to extend upon the new banking plugin and have coding experience that I could put to use if required.

I love being a business owner, and feel I know how our economy works pretty well by now. Hopefully my knowledge of the server as a whole as well would be beneficial to the department as well.

Thanks!

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, _Pastel_Ghost_! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.