__duckiix

- Date joined server:
December 26, 2020

- Current playtime:
20+ days

- Role you're applying for:
Event Planner

- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>:
One of the jobs of an Event Planner is to plan events for the server. Planning events is something that I grew up doing for myself and my family/friends. I planned things such as family holidays, fun events with friends and those types of things. I enjoyed every second of it and I would like to continue doing this in BC. I believe that I have some great ideas when it comes to planning events for Halloween, Christmas and other holidays or special days. The second job of an Event Planner is to help keep the museum up to date. I am online every day and I visit the museum very often but I noticed that it hasn't been updated for a while so I would like to help with keeping everything up to date.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I am very creative when it comes to planning events, I can come up with some great event ideas. I've been thinking for a bit and I’ve thought of so many new event ideas and I would love to share my ideas with the other department members as an Event Planner to bring my ideas to life. I am also very active within BC and one of my goals for this department would be to keep it active by coming up with fresh ideas and helping others to plan and bring their ideas into BC. Another goal of mine for this department would be to help keep the museum up to date, I believe this might be something that the Minister and/or Head Event Planners are doing but I would like to help out by letting a senior department member know when something is outdated.

Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my application! I have resigned from the DoE so if my role is still there then I need it removed, I only have 1 aqua job.​

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
Accepted
Congratulations, duckie! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.