Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
- In-game name:__Cookiez
- Date joined server: 06 - 09 - 2021
- Current playtime: over 80 days
- How long have you been a Doctor: a year, 3 months, 3 days and counting
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: In short, I made a mistake. I left DoH because of the new government positions and such arising (along with other personal reasons I prefer not to share). I wanted to focus more on what I could do in the future, and in my head I thought that would include leaving HS, but it didn't. I found so much peace and happiness in this HS position that I knew I lost when I resigned. I am well aware that I resigned really recently but I really don't think there is anything like Hopsital Sec.

I also didn't feel as though I was able to work with the people I expected to. I have been in DoH for over a year and always loved the HS’ and always wanted to work closer with them, but when I got accepted, they had left. I had a measure of disappointment in me, but quickly learned to love the department as it was at the time. I love seeing the new doctors come in and out of the department, and seeing each one grow and strive, not to mention the hospital secretary's I got to work with were so loving and I knew I could count on them if I needed a little help.

If you want to read more about the reasons I enjoy HS and hope I get the position you can read about them here, but I didnt want to do a full on copy-paste thing :)
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very driven, when something is important, it is important. I believe in getting jobs done when they are asked to be done, especially when people are relying on your work. I also value communication between doctors and other members of the department.
- Additional Information: uh, asc smells :)
(no i didnt have this pretyped, what kind of person would do that ;-;)

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, __Cookiez! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.