Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
- In-game name:__Cookiez
- Date joined server: 06 - 09 - 2021
- Current playtime: over 80 days
- How long have you been a Doctor: a year, 3 months, 3 days and counting
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: In short, I made a mistake. I left DoH because of the new government positions and such arising (along with other personal reasons I prefer not to share). I wanted to focus more on what I could do in the future, and in my head I thought that would include leaving HS, but it didn't. I found so much peace and happiness in this HS position that I knew I lost when I resigned. I am well aware that I resigned really recently but I really don't think there is anything like Hopsital Sec.

I also didn't feel as though I was able to work with the people I expected to. I have been in DoH for over a year and always loved the HS’ and always wanted to work closer with them, but when I got accepted, they had left. I had a measure of disappointment in me, but quickly learned to love the department as it was at the time. I love seeing the new doctors come in and out of the department, and seeing each one grow and strive, not to mention the hospital secretary's I got to work with were so loving and I knew I could count on them if I needed a little help.

If you want to read more about the reasons I enjoy HS and hope I get the position you can read about them here, but I didnt want to do a full on copy-paste thing :)
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very driven, when something is important, it is important. I believe in getting jobs done when they are asked to be done, especially when people are relying on your work. I also value communication between doctors and other members of the department.
- Additional Information: uh, asc smells :)
(no i didnt have this pretyped, what kind of person would do that ;-;)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Good luck!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, __Cookiez! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.