__Baz
__Baz
- In-game name: __Baz
- Company name: BAZco.
- Date joined server: Feb 26
- Current playtime: 4 Hours
- Which grant are you requesting: Startup
- Amount requesting: 3250k
- What would the grant be used for? Startup concrete/glass company equipment and small factory
- Do you have a detailed plan for the project? Yes
- Additional Information: Will be selling a large amount of concrete/glass for large company to resell (Wholesale)

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Hey _Baz, sorry for the late response. Even though you joined the server on February 26, I would like to see some more playtime/activity on the server before you can be given a Government Business Grant. Please feel free to reapply in 30 days, and try your best to get the company going, and build a larger name for yourself. Unfortunately for now, though, your application has been Denied.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Also, if you would like some suggestions on how to get your company started, please feel free to talk to me on Discord, in-game, or by sending a PM, and I will try my best to assist you!

Sherlock001

Citizen
You can also speak with Hydra representativs Myself, Awhni, Tree60,Johnnyboi to apply for a loan, or contractor deal for supplying us with different materials or a job if you need. Hail Hydra!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
@__Baz Even though you were denied this startup grant, I would be interested in giving you one! Shoot me a DM on discord and we can discuss! -> Bubbles4#2010