<3 toodles doodles <3

Dragon

Citizen
Noodle i remember when me and blitz first joined and talked to you from hours and play bc with you! i wish i could have played bc with you more and talk to you when i could :((

ferre007_

Citizen
You will be missed noodle. I hope to see you arround sometime again. Also good luck with school.

Last edited:

Vanillous

Citizen
noodle love !! i will miss you so very much, but knowing that you will be taking time for yourself and doing things you enjoy, my heart is happy :,) thank you for all the love, kindness, and joy you have brought to this community. hope we cross paths again someday !! <3

with love,
van <3

Metal_bunny

Citizen
This may come as a surprise to some of you, but after some careful consideration I have decided to leave/take a long break. This means I will be resigning as Moderator, Adviser, MP and EM.

Why?
This is something I've been rolling around in my head for quite some time now. But I've realized a few things. being on this server became an obsession to me. It sucked up all my free time, to the point where I was spending time away from my family, friends and schoolwork. And it shows- my grades have been suffering. Recently I've gotten back in touch with the creative arts, like music and art, and I found where my true passion lies. Another thing is, (and I don't want anyone to take offense to this) I found that I just don't find the server enjoyable anymore. I know, not very interesting but it's true.

Coming Clean
The first day I joined the server- I cheated on the writing exam. Yeehaw. What a mad lad. (it was literally a year and a half ago, calm down there mate)

My Will
Now because I'm poor and most of my stuff is useless anyways, a lot of people didn't get a lot of stuff. I'll be sending out discord PMs tomorrow to my closest friends as a goodbye <3

Bangladesh150: I leave you full ownership of CattusCo, including the company bank and the HQ in OCC

x_pluto_x: I leave you my town's plot, Subterrartia. I wish for you to keep the theme, but I can't force you to do anything you don't want to lol.

Blitzblaze41- I leave you my entire balance. Don't spend it all in one place.

SweetGamer23: My massive farm located at one of my sethomes. Figured your company could use it, if you don't want it feel free to sell it.

CatchEmAll1, _CranberrySprite, RedFr0st, Fhlown and Libnah, : All the random stuff inside my chests at my various sethomes and my apartment. Some of it's junk, but some of it is good stuff. Feel free to sell it or keep it. Finders keepers!

The Staff Team: I know it ain't much, but all of you can have my various wild regions and plots in the cities. First come first serve, if you don't want any of the land, then don't take it. Simple.

Notes:

I have a few servers that I'm going to stay in, and my DMs are always open (n o o d l e#4439) I'll still be active on discord.

I love you all. Remember, this is going to be so much better for me and my mental state. I'll be formally the server and discord server tomorrow.

xx, noodle <3
Bye Noodle. Take care of yourself. :)

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Sad to see another great and committed player leave the BC community....but I personally can understand your reasons to leave. Blessings on your future ahead Noodle and be a good Noodle now! lol

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
This may come as a surprise to some of you, but after some careful consideration I have decided to leave/take a long break. This means I will be resigning as Moderator, Adviser, MP and EM.

Why?
This is something I've been rolling around in my head for quite some time now. But I've realized a few things. being on this server became an obsession to me. It sucked up all my free time, to the point where I was spending time away from my family, friends and schoolwork. And it shows- my grades have been suffering. Recently I've gotten back in touch with the creative arts, like music and art, and I found where my true passion lies. Another thing is, (and I don't want anyone to take offense to this) I found that I just don't find the server enjoyable anymore. I know, not very interesting but it's true.

Coming Clean
The first day I joined the server- I cheated on the writing exam. Yeehaw. What a mad lad. (it was literally a year and a half ago, calm down there mate)

My Will
Now because I'm poor and most of my stuff is useless anyways, a lot of people didn't get a lot of stuff. I'll be sending out discord PMs tomorrow to my closest friends as a goodbye <3

Bangladesh150: I leave you full ownership of CattusCo, including the company bank and the HQ in OCC

x_pluto_x: I leave you my town's plot, Subterrartia. I wish for you to keep the theme, but I can't force you to do anything you don't want to lol.

Blitzblaze41- I leave you my entire balance. Don't spend it all in one place.

SweetGamer23: My massive farm located at one of my sethomes. Figured your company could use it, if you don't want it feel free to sell it.

CatchEmAll1, _CranberrySprite, RedFr0st, Fhlown and Libnah, : All the random stuff inside my chests at my various sethomes and my apartment. Some of it's junk, but some of it is good stuff. Feel free to sell it or keep it. Finders keepers!

The Staff Team: I know it ain't much, but all of you can have my various wild regions and plots in the cities. First come first serve, if you don't want any of the land, then don't take it. Simple.

Notes:

I have a few servers that I'm going to stay in, and my DMs are always open (n o o d l e#4439) I'll still be active on discord.

I love you all. Remember, this is going to be so much better for me and my mental state. I'll be formally the server and discord server tomorrow.

xx, noodle <3
I know that I didn't get to know you for that long, but I wish I could've gotten to know you better. Nonetheless, I'm going to miss you. <3

no.
No.
NO.

Noodle, you've been such a great friend (and neighborhood bully). This makes me sad, mad, and sad (mostly). Our three kingdoms shall fall into ruins now. :'( You work SO hard for this server, it just makes me sad to see another leave.. we have had a great time together on BC. Just remember..

We Stan *throws axe*
yee... I’ll miss you, my queen! <3.