Answered / Added 2 new Job ideas

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
So im not impatient with applications, but im sure there are players that are tired of waiting for their applications from time to time, so i have 2 job ideas!

They will be government jobs but they will be quite diffrent, for the fact that you wont work on the server, but on the forums!

Pretty much you will apply for the job!

What you will do is review, and accept Moderator and government applications yourself! (not administrator applications)

If you are an Administrator, you can accept moderator and government applications If you are a normal moderator, you may only accept government ones!

Of course these jobs Will poth be part of the DoE. One of the owners (Koal or jake) will have to explain to you EXACTLY What they are looking for in the applications.

The format to get the job will be:

-In-game name:
-Total playtime:
-How active are you on the forums:
-What rank currently are you:
-Have you read the laws and do you understand them:
-How experienced are you on the server:

You must be VERY Experienced on the server, which is why you must be a moderator or Administrator

You obviously must understand the law

You must be admin or moderator

You have to be very active on forums

you have to have over 10 days of total playtime so we KNOW you have maximum experience

you must be over 12 years old,

and you need to have joined atleast a month ago.

Members will be paid 15 krunas per 10 minutes, or 20 krunas per 15 minutes

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
I do not think this should be added, the reason it takes so long isn’t because they put lots of thought into it

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I do not think this should be added, the reason it takes so long isn’t because they put lots of thought into it
I agree with Jmarti, this job is kinda useless, due to the fact that the ministers take care of the applications so they get the right people

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The whole process of accepting new Moderators is very complex and is something the Server Administration does. There are so many more things than just reading an application. We've always been doing that without any issues, and we don't need any players to help us make these decisions, let alone review and accept the applications themselves.

By the way, staff (or admins in this case) aren't connected in any way to the government applications. Those are for the Department Ministers and the Prime Minister, which happens to be the Owner too.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
koal always was the better one XD

jk, they're both just as good. if i HAD to choose tho, id say koal is a better owner