:(

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I’m sure some saw this coming from my inactivity these past couple weeks.
I’m leaving the server. I had a good few years on BusinessCraft but to be blunt, it’s just not fun for me anymore. I made a lot of good friends here who I hope to continue to talk to.

As for my stuff, Here’s how it gonna go:
To Queen, I leave 25k.
To Micki, 25k and that plot.
To Ted, 25k.
Ryan, you get 25k too
To Kawai, I leave you that giant plot I bought from you, and the refund money ;) oh and also my 5 plots by the zoo. The ones with the blocky mall.
To Peach, my Boy, I leave you with the rest of my properties and the rest of my money. Idk how much that is but eh.

My only request is that any items in chests on my properties be vaulted. I’ll find a place for em. Probs in a week or 2.

I’ve made a lot of friends these past years on BC. I’ve seen many players come and go, and bows my time.

Idk what to say when it comes to how much the people in my will have done for me, in too many ways you all have helped me out with my businesses, my careers, and just my mental well being.

Koal, I wish you the best with your server. Just because I no longer find enjoyment in it, there are others who do and more to come. I hope BC can bounce back to how it was in 2019/2020 someday.

This is also my official resignation from the DoC; DoJ; and Staff Team.
——————————————————————
Oh forgot, also got school and shit to focus on so I make big bucks some day. So there’s several reasons.

Last edited:

Queenichu

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Queenichu
Queenichu
Justice Minister
we’ll miss you derp ❤️

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I'm going to miss you killing me master :( I hope we get to talk, and that you come back some day. Until then, I hope you have great success in your future endeavors :)

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
Nooo!! Derp dont leaveeee!!!

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I’m crying at this. Derp nooooooooooo

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Dude youre still my favourite wife you're not meant to leave :(

do good with ur school stuff and make sure to visit and come back :pleading:

imy

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Derp, I’ve gotten to know you over the past few months. You’ve helped me in so many ways. You’ve supported me more than you can imagine with all the drama especially that has gone in recently and for that I thank you. You will be missed dearly. I only ask that you keep in touch and that we play bw soon so that you can attempt to beat me ♥️♥️

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
Well as much as you bullied me you were still I really nice person and I hope you come back 1 day you will be missed

Hamb_y

Citizen
Hamb_y
Hamb_y
:(. just realized this cuz derp plaza said 'rent form peachlemon_' instead of 'from derpgaming'. well i hope you have a great time outside bc :). oh and srry for being suuper late.