There are two suggestions.
/sell command
and /lendchest command

/sell command is simple
/sell <player> <item> <amount of items> <price>
/accept trade

Why is this needed?
Scam-proof, simple.

Now, let me explain /lendchest ( too complex, maybe we need something simpler)

Why is this needed?

I found in companies some constructors/ext. designer don't have the required materials. I may have a design/idea. And I want to hire someone and provide him my materials to build thing.

In many other types of business, we have to borrow expensive equipment or tool for employees to do the work, such as car for employee, enchanted weapon for a raw resource gatherer. Maybe we have to lend a brewing recipe, for a bar employee; maybe lend a pet for idk, maybe for the next Chicken's Co show?

What if they steal/miuse all your expensive materia like dyes and glass instead of doing what you want?
What if they burn away everything in the lava?
What if they sell them away and lost them all in the wild?

Solution:
Grant restricted use of items.
Put the things they need in a chest and /lendchest <player> <tradeable(boolean)> <whitelisted items which they can use the thing in the chest to craft>

This is very useful for companies.

By using this, they cannot destroy your items. When the items are lost, they are also possible to be tracked by Po/mod/admin whatever . Becoz, the /lendchest cmd is recorded by the server.

If the players are inactive for long, the item owners can also retrieve the items in the "lend chest".

If the server clear the floor, the item goes back to the lend chest.

The borrower cannot put anything else except the" lent items " in the lend chest

Tradeable:
If true (player can sell but all the money they get is transferred to you automatically)
If false, they cannot sell them.

Allowed transformation:

For example, if you only want players to craft concrete and glass but not craft sandstone or whatever crazy/does not make sense

You put the itemid of concrete (251) and glass(95)

Such as /lendchest <player> <tradable> 251;95

If you leave this blanks, it assumes you allow everything to be crafted.
Everything they craft using (even partly) your items will still become your "lent items"

Last edited:

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
They're actually the only one, as Pink's hasn't done anything that I'm aware of (Yet) Also, hello iWizqrd, long time no see.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Off-Topic Content
I was the person making the biggest push for a PD and its introduced as soon as I quit lol

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I think this is a good idea and the /cmodify and /pay commands don't always make it scam proof. I have been through so many scams but some people just are good at scamming without any proof of them doing so. I.E. (This was a long time ago and he's paid me back) simonb said selling steak for 1$ a piece. I gave him 64$ for a stack but he just ran away and had now gotten my money. Got away with it where I didn't have proof to stop him.

Overall I think this is a good idea to make this server extra scam proof and make me feel more confident in selling things to people without getting scammed.