Answered / Added ☆ Acces to Chest Shops and Rentable Regions in the Wild! ☆

Truc2018

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
I think that we should give acces to players to make Chest Shops and rentable regions in their own claimed regions ( either rentabe regions or sub-regions inside their region to give acces to small places inside their claim ) in the wild. I think this would liberate the player to be more free on where to make their shops / businesses, it would be a nice player-based business system in the wild that would be really liberating from the capitol and other Stratham cities, maybe not letting full on civilizations installing in the wild, or the cities would be void but maybe staff can regulate it and have restrictions on its use, but it would be really practical in any way it could be put in place, in my personal case that pushed me to propose this idea is that i'm building an HQ for my business ( Greener.Corp go check it out its great ) and i'd like to be able to sell some things there ( maybe merch or smthn idk xD ) and also rent out to my employees private houses while they work for me, i don't want to systematicaly add them to my whole island, as it is a big risk, but being able to make little rentable regions i can rent out to them ( for free or wtv its just for plot perms ) or having sub-regions inside my big region claiming all the island, so i can add them to the small sub-region without adding them to the whole region,

Sorry this is a bit a mess of ideas but i think that these 3 seperately on their own could still make a small life improving addition to the wild, letting players make their own little shops at their bases or at warps, and be able to trust players more easily! This should really be considered as for now all the appartments and shops are held hostage by cities and that's frankly not a great way for the playerbase to evolve!

Tell me what you think, if you agree/disagree and if anyone can/know how to make this happen please express yourselves here!

Taps230

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Tippychu
Tippychu
tier5
This is for the government to decide,not staff