Accepted “ MythicalAlpha- Analyst Application.

MythicalAlpha

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
X_DigitalNinja
X_DigitalNinja
Lawyer
- Minecraft Username:MythicalAlpha
- Playtime: 3d 3H
- /bcseen Playtime: 15 H 14 min
- Discord Username: JordanGaming#3685
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors. When I first join the Server I saw business not seceded and I also Saw business fail I find my self a Old player I been with business craft sense 2019 and I think I be a really good fit I saw the
Stratham's economy fail But I also saw it go high I wan't to see this economy go be the truth of business craft, I also been running businesses On the server sense I started being on the server I just really think I am a good fit I also Run a hosting company So I know how to run tax and Money vary well You would not be disappointed if you Hire me. I will work vary hard. and I will help this Department for the future
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I love working with the people of the server and I work well with people and and I wanna work in the Department of economy So I can see the future of this department I also wan't to help stabilize the Economy And I wanna try to help as much with this Department And I am sure you won't regret Hiring me I been running a Hosing server for a wile So I know how the economy works and I wan't to be part of the future of this server and I will be working vary hard on this server
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I wanna work with the department because I am sure I can help make the department grow And I wanna make the server a better place And I wanna help the economy as much as I can And I am sure the server will not regret me I been with the server sense 2019 and I been watching this server progress and its been growing and it has been amazing and I wanna bring my skills into the department
- Additional Information:Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, MythicalAlpha! Your application for Analyst has been accepted.