Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
I'm tired and confused rn but you better come back Rocket or ima stage a riot in CMM owo... and not invite you XD (btw im totally gonna invite you) owoowowowoowowowowowo ily man xD come back or else <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

grass

Citizen
omg ill miss u :( sorry for accidentally exposing u that one time... hope everything goes well for u. snap and dms are open if u want me to wreak havoc upon your life again ;)

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
IAn D; Goodbye buddy, I'll miss buying sand at uwu.co and seeing you around the serverrrr... We'll miss you and gl in the realm of irl ;)

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
(before i start all the people without like paragraphs after ur name, i got lazy and didnt want to do the rest lmao, but thank you so much).

Sup kiddos, this might be a little bit of a shock to you all, but yes i am leaving. I'm going to try to make this quick, but I have a lot of people to thank. First off, i'd like to say this server is amazing and i've made so many good memories on it. I can't thank all the people i've interacted with enough for this amazing experience. It's definitely the best server i've ever been a part of. I’ve met a lot of my closest friends here and have had so much fun. The community on here is the best part. There are times when it is rocky, but I love it when the community comes back together and just enjoys the playfulness of the game.

Now youre all probably wondering why im leaving. Well to be honest, ive used this server as an “escape” from all the crazy stuff in the world and in my personal life, but at this point, its not solving that problem. I want you all to remember that people come on here to escape reality and drama. Ive always tried to make this server fun for people, whether that be with BCMMA or making dumb company names like UwU.Co. I want people to be able to come on everyday and have fun because thats what this game is all about.

Time to flex some of my stuffs ive done (prob gonna meme this part). Its crazy to think about how much ive done on a block game in less than a year lmao. I created one of the top companies ever. Periodt. One with a meme name in UwU.Co (BC Choice Best Company of 2019 Award Winner). I have a “net worth” of over 1 million krunas and tried to give it away in BCMMA. I was part of parliament for over 4 terms and 10 months and speaker for half of that time. I made it to admin and abus- i mean got to help out the server on a whole new level. I made an actual sports league with the help of Travvy, Windows, Tree, and many others. A league that would help shatter the amount of people online at once record.

The amount of friends ive made on here is the thing i want to flex the most. This server has brought some amazing people and some of my bestestest friends into my life. I want to thank you all so much. Even if you said one word to me, thank you.

There are a few people I would like to address. (These arent in any order)

Real: Youre my best friend bro, thank you for always being there. You’re amazing and thank you for helping me with all my crazy ideas. Thank you for helping me with UwU.Co when i basically had no idea what to do lmao. We def still gonna talk after this lmao. I can't speak for you real, but you seem cooked, maybe its best that you go out on top with me.

Riley: ilysm thank you for being with me always and being the best bunny ever, u get all my stuff so have fun.

Windows: YO WHATS UP DAWG LMAOOO SEE WHAT I DID THERE. Thank you for always being there bro. Ill never forget when we first met and u asked me if u can record BCMMA lol. Youre amazing bro and we def gonna keep in touch. Honestly, I know theres an admin spot open now…. Id say youre the best fit for that position.

Travvvy: BRO, one of my closest friends on the server. Thank you approaching me with the BCMMA idea. Ive prob had the most fun doing that on here. Thanks for always being there man, feel free to hmu anytime.

Lux: ty for being amazing dude, def the best pm ive ever seen and most dedicated member on here. Ty for always poking fun at me and being a lit bro.

Kat: MOTHERRRRRR HIIIII, ty for being a great person and a great mom, tysm.

Hybrid: HYBRIDDD. ty for always being a mentor for me in staff and a great person too.

Bh: yoooo admin bro, ty for being here and being a great voice on the server.

Koal: yo koal thank you so much for every oppurtunity you have giving me on the server. Its been really fun and an amazing experience.

Puppy: PUPPY HI ILYSM I WANT TO STILL GO TO PROM. TY SO MUCH FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND ON HERE AND BTW, UR A BISCUIT HAHAHHAHA.

Tree:

Jocie:

Johnny:

Kai:

Fhlown:

Ovem:

Georgia:

Spill:

Black:

Reaper:

Matty:

Gar:

Airport:

Codes:

Info:

Zulf:

Nap:

Slime:

Super:

Sprite:

Dwerpy:

Derp:

Lib: Hey ex mother. Youre trashless. But fr you were hella cool and I hope we can get in touch soon.

Xlayzur: Sup hacker,

Doctor: I know we didnt really meet eye to eye and we had our ups and downs but im not gonna lie doc you were one of the hardest working people on the server and I respect that a lot. Im prob gonna get in trouble for adding this but i know you cared a lot for everyone and the server and I wanna say thank you for all you did.

William: Not many of you know the legend of the William_CTO. But William and Dani were my first friends on bc.This man is long gone, but never forgotten. This man is the GOAT. When I first was really getting into this server William was one of the first person I met. Hes the person that got me invested into this server. He helped me every step of the way. From helping me be a tour guide, to suggesting me to be in parliament, to helping me with my mod app. This dude cared so much about everyone and the server. Gonna miss you brother, dont know when youll see this but hope we can get in touch soon.

Dani: Dani youre amazing. One of the bestest persons ever with hella funny humor and great music taste. You were one of my closest and first friends on here and thank you for always being there. We gotta stay in touch and I want to have a sleepover rn. Love you and ima miss you.

All my stuffs goes to the bunny (Riley).

Gonna miss you all, sorry if I didnt mention you and if i remember ill thank you later. I dont know if this is goodbye forever or just for now. Feel free to hmu on discord if yall need anything. Ian#9664. But as of now, bbnoianhead1 is out lmao. #MerkSquad #TourGuideGang #ModSquad #bbGang #CarrotCoMoreLikeCarrotNo #UwU.Co #BCMMA #bbgobrr

Ian.. Just for you- I will gladly accept your offer and go to prom with you- *sob* it has been a wild wide dude. I hope you'll keep in contact via Snap or Discord. I know we've joked a lot, but fr, some of the best moments were whenever you came on because you always gave everyone a reason to smile. Even if it meant calling you a trash panda. ❤ The server will miss you.

P.S. no u

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Matty: Hey boss. Thank you for giving me my first real job. M:Corp is always #1 in my heart. Thank you for all the advice and convos we had, im gonna miss you.

giphy.gif

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Nuuuuu iannnnn ;-; I know we didn’t talk very much ( or ever Idek ) but I just want to say how much of an amazing impact you put on my experience on the server. If it weren’t for bcmma and the immense effort you and everyone else put into it I don’t know if I would even be playing today. Thanks so much, and good luck in life :)

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Nuuuuu iannnnn ;-; I know we didn’t talk very much ( or ever Idek ) but I just want to say how much of an amazing impact you put on my experience on the server. If it weren’t for bcmma and the immense effort you and everyone else put into it I don’t know if I would even be playing today. Thanks so much, and good luck in life :)
thank you so much man, gonna miss you

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Ian Thank you for being a great friend and helping me with TG stuff and just being a wild card in the best way possible. My father sent his regards. You helped us all have fun when hard time stuck the server in the past, thank you for being there for us all. I hope you excel where ever you go in life if we don't see you again I know you will give life your best. I hope to see you again.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
WOOHOO I WAS MENTIONED
You will always be my trashless pet raccoon Ian, however it’s time to let you out of my sex dung- basement for a while... go raid those trash cans.

also hmu cause we gotta hangout irl, maybe jump off the golden gate or smthn suici- fun like that

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
It was so fun being your Grandson and I hope you do well wherever you go. Hey, and you gotta come back so you can help me revive the church and give me money.