Going away for a while <3

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
Hey guys, so I was really on the fence about this for a while now and I thought I wanted to stay but with the departure of most of my friends I really don't have any motivation to stay on here. This doesn't mean I don't have friends that still play because I do, but I just don't want to get on and think "what is it gonna be today" anymore. I may come back in the future but I do not see myself returning for at least a few months. I officially resign as Community Coordinator and Police Officer.

So here is my list of people that I want to thank:

Georgia - my bc wife lol, you were one of the main reasons I stayed on BC for as long as I have. You are the most kindest, compassionate, hard working woman I have met and I love you so much. I would give you some of my stuff on here but you already left lol. Ilysm <3

Kai - My best mannn! You are another main reason I wanted to stay because you came back, but I know that I could just text or ft you. You are so smart istg, you knocked me and georgia back into shape whenever we did something stupid. You were like the dad of the group lmaoo, i love you so much. I want you to have me and georgia's memories, like our Wedding Bands, meme head, and the slab of friendship from when we all first became friends at the gaping hole. I also want you to have Georgia's Banners, you can do whatever you want with it. Georgia wants you to change the name though. I will text you laterr.

Slime - Ik i said I wasn't going to but like I said above I just don't want to stay anymore and not enjoy it :( We became a lot closer recently and ilysmm like youre such a great friend, you also stood up for whats right behind the scenes and I respect you soo much for that, youre an amazing person with such a big heart. I leave you with my Lexford house, make it prettyy! Stay in touchhh!

Corax - I literally love you sm i cant, from you just being a bad b**ch to quirky b**ch hourss, you are a real one <3 Thank you for making me smile everytime you spoke, you definetly are a light here, dont ever change. Keep being the funny, kind, caring, compassionate person you are. I will never ever forget you and I hope I can see you again in the future <3

Marty - You joined fairly recently and you are making it so far, like you are so talented and you deserve it all <3 You are an amazing friend and I very grateful to have met you and experience your nasa computer destroying the server several times! Please keep doing it, it really makes BC have some ~flavor~. Im gonna miss you sm, good luck on your trial for mod, i just know youre gonna get it!

Soeki - ;-; im gonna miss you so much, literally youre so sweet for no reason and during tough times you made me smile. You are so compassionate and i literally havent seeing anything problematic come from you at all, you are perfect <3 im sorry for killing your bird ;-; please accept complete ownership of the mansion as my apologies. I know you will do great things with it. ilysm

Codes - Thanks for my first full government job, you literally made my BC career. I will miss doing events like the prom and boat race, they were a lot of fun. I hope that everything goes well with your schooling and DoPA, i will miss you <3

GarMen - You were one of the first people I talked to on the server and you are such a light at BC, you work so hard and get very little in return, and I respect that so much about you. I will miss your presence and I hope that you do well with your school and STG duties <3

Shadow - You also were a light for me especially during the beginning of my time here <3 I hope all goes well for you and many people are so happy you're back. Ilysm and please stay in touch

Everyone else - There are many people that I want to list on here for everything they have done, but know that just because I didn't list your name doesn't mean I don't see you as a friend or that you haven't done anything significant for me, I love everyone so much and I will miss you all <3

If there is anything of mine that I forgot to mention, just leave it all to urKingKai. he will take good care of it. I hope that BC will become a safe and fun place again for me in the future. I love everyone here so much. Don't hesitate to message me on discord (mrspill#6402) <3

Last edited:

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Spill I love you so so much and I’ll always be here for you and you’ll always be my best friend❤️

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
gonna miss u spill, it sucks that a lot of people are leaving but ill stay in touch <3
p.s. it was a honor to be the flower girl at the wedding owo

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Corax - I literally love you sm i cant, from you just being a bad b**ch to quirky b**ch hourss, you are a real one 3 Thank you for making me smile everytime you spoke, you definetly are a light here, dont ever change. Keep being the funny, kind, caring, compassionate person you are. I will never ever forget you and I hope I can see you again in the future 3

all u spilliam <3
i'll miss u sm and ilyyy but like fr quirky b**** hours will not be forgotten.
:p q: :P ;p

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
a dam shame, we never really talked much, but even with limited interaction, you were just an honest and cool person. Take all the time you need, you deserve it.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
owo you're lob's father so ig you're my.... grandad??? xD Ima miss you spill have a great life you're fabulous owo and idk if I just gained a whole new family right as they left or anything but xD roleplay families are complicated... come back and visit us or else (owo intrepret this however you like <3) ily XD <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
p.s. this is not too many hearts, you can never have too many hearts

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Nooooo Spill

TripleAA

Citizen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will miss you Spill!!!! I hope you have an adventurous, amazing, fun filled, great time in your life and I really wish we could keep in touch :) We will all miss you Spillie and I am sad to see you go ;-; you have an amazing life ahead of you <3

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Hey guys, so I was really on the fence about this for a while now and I thought I wanted to stay but with the departure of most of my friends I really don't have any motivation to stay on here. This doesn't mean I don't have friends that still play because I do, but I just don't want to get on and think "what is it gonna be today" anymore. I may come back in the future but I do not see myself returning for at least a few months. I officially resign as Community Coordinator and Police Officer.

So here is my list of people that I want to thank:

Georgia - my bc wife lol, you were one of the main reasons I stayed on BC for as long as I have. You are the most kindest, compassionate, hard working woman I have met and I love you so much. I would give you some of my stuff on here but you already left lol. Ilysm <3

Kai - My best mannn! You are another main reason I wanted to stay because you came back, but I know that I could just text or ft you. You are so smart istg, you knocked me and georgia back into shape whenever we did something stupid. You were like the dad of the group lmaoo, i love you so much. I want you to have me and georgia's memories, like our Wedding Bands, meme head, and the slab of friendship from when we all first became friends at the gaping hole. I also want you to have Georgia's Banners, you can do whatever you want with it. Georgia wants you to change the name though. I will text you laterr.

Slime - Ik i said I wasn't going to but like I said above I just don't want to stay anymore and not enjoy it :( We became a lot closer recently and ilysmm like youre such a great friend, you also stood up for whats right behind the scenes and I respect you soo much for that, youre an amazing person with such a big heart. I leave you with my Lexford house, make it prettyy! Stay in touchhh!

Corax - I literally love you sm i cant, from you just being a bad b**ch to quirky b**ch hourss, you are a real one <3 Thank you for making me smile everytime you spoke, you definetly are a light here, dont ever change. Keep being the funny, kind, caring, compassionate person you are. I will never ever forget you and I hope I can see you again in the future <3

Marty - You joined fairly recently and you are making it so far, like you are so talented and you deserve it all <3 You are an amazing friend and I very grateful to have met you and experience your nasa computer destroying the server several times! Please keep doing it, it really makes BC have some ~flavor~. Im gonna miss you sm, good luck on your trial for mod, i just know youre gonna get it!

Soeki - ;-; im gonna miss you so much, literally youre so sweet for no reason and during tough times you made me smile. You are so compassionate and i literally havent seeing anything problematic come from you at all, you are perfect <3 im sorry for killing your bird ;-; please accept complete ownership of the mansion as my apologies. I know you will do great things with it. ilysm

Codes - Thanks for my first full government job, you literally made my BC career. I will miss doing events like the prom and boat race, they were a lot of fun. I hope that everything goes well with your schooling and DoPA, i will miss you <3

GarMen - You were one of the first people I talked to on the server and you are such a light at BC, you work so hard and get very little in return, and I respect that so much about you. I will miss your presence and I hope that you do well with your school and STG duties <3

Shadow - You also were a light for me especially during the beginning of my time here <3 I hope all goes well for you and many people are so happy you're back. Ilysm and please stay in touch

Everyone else - There are many people that I want to list on here for everything they have done, but know that just because I didn't list your name doesn't mean I don't see you as a friend or that you haven't done anything significant for me, I love everyone so much and I will miss you all <3

If there is anything of mine that I forgot to mention, just leave it all to urKingKai. he will take good care of it. I hope that BC will become a safe and fun place again for me in the future. I love everyone here so much. Don't hesitate to message me on discord (mrspill#6402) <3
love u spill