Discontinued Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
Dunder Mifflin is now hiring!
We are a small business looking for a limited amount of employees.
~Disclaimer: This is a hiring advertisement. A thread for company services will be posted after the company has employees.~

Current Positions
Dani99x - Owner and Chief Executive Officer
William_CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Salesmen - Vacant
Accountant - Vacant
Manufacturer - Vacant

Location of Headquarters
Coordinates - XYZ: 389 / 64 / 33
Plot - bc-022
Click
here for photo

Description
Dunder Mifflin is a paper company based on the popular American sitcom 'The Office.' We sell paper because that is what Dunder Mifflin in the TV series sells. But we also sell sugar cane, sugar, books, and book and quills. Customers who have order subscriptions get special 10% discounts for each order within the subscription.

Job descriptions
Job descriptions will be discussed more in-depth with each applicant privately, but here are overviews for each job description.
Salesmen are responsible for advertising our company, taking orders, delivering orders, calculating bills, and billing customers.
Accountants are responsible for keeping track of payments, collecting payments from customers, and depositing payments into the company's money room.
Manufacturers are responsible for harvesting and replanting sugarcane, making paper and other products, and stocking the company's chest shops and stock room.

Wages, Benefits, and Perks

Wages will be discussed privately with each applicant. Benefits and perks include free healthcare and free parking for all employees.

Hiring
We are currently looking for two people to fill the salesmen positions and one person each for accounting and manufacturing.

Application
If you wish to apply for a position at Dunder Mifflin, please use the application format below to reply to this thread. Best of luck!

In-game Name:
When you are most active:
Desired position:
What makes you suitable for this position?
Why do you want this position instead of the others?
Desired wage:
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin?
Previous in-game work experience:
Are you active on discord?
Discord (optional):
References (optional):
When would you like to start?

Last edited:

_37_

Citizen
Donator
In-game Name:_37__
When you are most active:on weekends, basically anytime.Mon-Friday i get on usually 4-5 PM (i think EST)
Desired position: Accountant
What makes you suitable for this position? I can write everything down in-game, on paper, and/or google docs and keep track of everything.I can collect fast and easy and can be a fun person to be around (most of the time).
Why do you want this position instead of the others? I feel like i would put more of my time and effort into this than any of the others jobs because i'm more interested in this role and doing something like this.
Desired wage:I don't really mind how much i get paid,and we can discuss it further if needed. but ill do $9.13
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? I think it would be fun and interesting to work here. I could gain new experiences that could help me in the future.
Previous in-game work experience:I like to build.I currently work as a project manager for a building company, but it hasn't been active for a while now.
Are you active on discord? Yes
Discord (optional): #5841, imStuckinThe60s-90s (_37__)
References (optional):
“I have this little vacuum cleaner that’s broken. If Dwight doesn’t work out, maybe that can be manager.”

When would you like to start? Anytime

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
In-game Name:_37__
When you are most active:on weekends, basically anytime.Mon-Friday i get on usually 4-5 PM (i think EST)
Desired position: Accountant
What makes you suitable for this position? I can write everything down in-game, on paper, and/or google docs and keep track of everything.I can collect fast and easy and can be a fun person to be around (most of the time).
Why do you want this position instead of the others? I feel like i would put more of my time and effort into this than any of the others jobs because i'm more interested in this role and doing something like this.
Desired wage:I don't really mind how much i get paid,and we can discuss it further if needed. but ill do $9.13
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? I think it would be fun and interesting to work here. I could gain new experiences that could help me in the future.
Previous in-game work experience:I like to build.I currently work as a project manager for a building company, but it hasn't been active for a while now.
Discord (optional): #5841, imStuckinThe60s-90s (_37__)
References (optional):
“I have this little vacuum cleaner that’s broken. If Dwight doesn’t work out, maybe that can be manager.”

Great application, but I had to comment on the references section. This is great but not what I meant lmao. References as in who you think would give you a good word If I were to go and ask them. Great reference though

In-game Name: MinecraftOnline_
When you are most active: Weekends and Weekdays
Desired position: Manufacturer
What makes you suitable for this position? I am a good farmer And I can do My job everyday
Why do you want this position instead of the others? Because I'm Not very good at math and Im not good at advertising
Desired wage: 15kr
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? It seems like a Job I could do well in and easily do
Previous in-game work experience : mined a 2x2 chunk area for Irealistic
Are you active on discord? Yes very much
Discord (optional): kaoruツ #8864
References (optional):
When would you like to start? Soon if not later

leviette

Citizen
In-game Name: Leviette
When you are most active: Weekends at 12:30 pm mostly, and weekdays at 4:30 pm.
Desired position: Salesmen.
What makes you suitable for this position? I am really good at selling items and talking people into buying items.
Why do you want this position instead of the others? I think its a great way to grow into a more outgoing and social person.
Desired wage: 100 Krunas.
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? Because I really want to pursue a profession in paper selling.
Previous in-game work experience: This would be my first job, I did try to become a doctor but the exams were closed.
Are you active on discord? Not particularly.
Discord (optional):
References (optional):
When would you like to start? Immediately if possible.

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
In-game Name: Ianhead1
When you are most active: Weekends, weeknights.
What makes you suitable for this position? As CEO of UwU.Co we can provide you some premier paper made by our luxury sugar cane farms.
Why do you want this position instead of the others? UwU.Co can supply companies with our handpicked sugar cane and paper. We can supply you.
Desired wage: 5kr per 15 mins, or a dime
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? UwU.Co has had its eyes on this company for a while and have decided it would be a good business investment for both you and us.
Previous in-game work experience: UwU.Co
Discord (optional): Ian#9664
References (optional): iRealistic, Ianhead1, William_CTO
When would you like to start? Right now.

Last edited:
In-game Name: MaxStewartS
When you are most active: Weekends usually.
What makes you suitable for this position? I currently work with MrShark51 at his brewery. I have experience as farming, and brewing, though am a little rusty as I haven't been on the server for a while. Also, I currently have a small farm in Wioska, being able to supply myself with food and able to sell supplies.
Why do you want this position instead of the others? I believe that this job would fit me better than others, as I have a lot of experience as a farmer, and am mature and professional enough to be able to handle the tasks required.
Desired wage: 50kr/Day
Why do you want to work at Dunder Mifflin? Dunder Mifflin would be a great company for me, as it has the jobs that I am most interested in, is active, and has lots of potential to be successful.
Previous in-game work experience: Vice-President of Shark Cafe
Discord (optional): MaxStewartS#4568
References (optional): MrShark51

JuicyCD13

Citizen
In-game name: CrazyBaconGamer
When are you most active: Everyday, usually after 3
Desired Position: doesn't matter, but would prefer Salesman
What makes you suitable for this position? Im currently un-employed as i just joined the server. Ive worked on plenty of other servers in similar positions! I would love this job.
Why do you want this position instead of the others? I think this job is way better for me as I am very good at advertising and selling a product. I love the office and I am currently in the advertising business myself.
Desired wage: 70KR a day
Why do you want to work at Dundler Miffin? This job is my desired job as this if my choice of craft and what I am most interested in!
Previous in-game work experience- None on this server, but president of the company on another server!
Discord: I will give once I've gotten job :)
When would you like to start? IM READY RN!

THANKS!