Lawsuit: Dismissed Johnnyboi12345 vs. sherlock001 (Civil Case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Upon completion of the hydra department building in convington before the collapse of hydra, the building was estimated at roughly 15.000kr. However compensation was not given upon completion and as such when hydra collapsed the building was given to a new owner. Due to this fact i the builder was unable to be compensated for my work and time. Below is the original design i made. since then it has been redone by ferre as the building was given to him.

Attachments

• 2019-06-09_16.52.03.png
    2019-06-09_16.52.03.png
    1 MB · Views: 26

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Upon completion of the hydra department building in convington before the collapse of hydra, the building was estimated at roughly 15.000kr. However compensation was not given upon completion and as such when hydra collapsed the building was given to a new owner. Due to this fact i the builder was unable to be compensated for my work and time. Below is the original design i made. since then it has been redone by ferre as the building was given to him.

Well, with what information I have regarding this incident, I would expect the funds to be pulled from Sherlock's account. I did hear that his money was wired to another player, but I do not know whom. I may seek out government guidance regarding this case, as well as my colleague Judge Ferre.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Yes your honor. All hydras money was wired to awhni but awhni distributed it to all of hydras former employees as compensation so awhni only has left personal funds.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Yes your honor. All hydras money was wired to awhni but awhni distributed it to all of hydras former employees as compensation so awhni only has left personal funds.

Thank you for your reply.

Hm, that opens up a few more questions... So, I am under the impression that this is solely about who receives payment from the construction of the Hydra building you've claimed to construct. Whilst the person named awhni distributed Hydra's remaining and now apparently depleted funds to it's former employees, why weren't you already compensated for constructing the building within your screenshot? Have you reached out to this person named awhni? These are my primary questions regarding this case.

However, I am quite uncertain if the government will agree to provide a stipend at the amount you're stating, being this was an internal matter with a privately owned company.

If it is possible, I would recommend bringing awhni into this court hearing with my invitation.

Thank you,

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your reply.

Hm, that opens up a few more questions... So, I am under the impression that this is solely about who receives payment from the construction of the Hydra building you've claimed to construct. Whilst the person named awhni distributed Hydra's remaining and now apparently depleted funds to it's former employees, why weren't you already compensated for constructing the building within your screenshot? Have you reached out to this person named awhni? These are my primary questions regarding this case.

However, I am quite uncertain if the government will agree to provide a stipend at the amount you're stating, being this was an internal matter with a privately owned company.

If it is possible, I would recommend bringing awhni into this court hearing with my invitation.

Thank you,
Your honor,
The funds total. Was 288,000 which was evenly given out. HOWEVER the money did not go out to people who did builds. me and joice123 another former hydra CCO has built numerous buildings. We each received 40.000 from awhni do hydras money is scattered. This I want to clarify is no fault of awhni who evenly and fairly distributed ALL of hydras money. I will ask if she can attend this court. hydras fall was due to Sherlock not paying his workers no matter what they did. Erego I was not paid for the build but was given a cut to cover my paychecks not builds. A build which took many resources and is estimated at 15.000. So while hydras money’s was given out there was no fair easy to pay the builders MORE then the others even though we have lost what we are owed

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Your honor,
The funds total. Was 288,000 which was evenly given out. HOWEVER the money did not go out to people who did builds. me and joice123 another former hydra CCO has built numerous buildings. We each received 40.000 from awhni do hydras money is scattered. This I want to clarify is no fault of awhni who evenly and fairly distributed ALL of hydras money. I will ask if she can attend this court. hydras fall was due to Sherlock not paying his workers no matter what they did. Erego I was not paid for the build but was given a cut to cover my paychecks not builds. A build which took many resources and is estimated at 15.000. So while hydras money’s was given out there was no fair easy to pay the builders MORE then the others even though we have lost what we are owed
Request to bring in another person to provide testimony was granted.

Alright, that makes sense. I understand the concern, I really do. However, 40,000 seems like a pretty large payout, and in some cases could be viewed as part of your compensation for the construction of the building in question since that is what you were apparently tasked within the company. Unless however, this was separate contracted work outside of the company's initial payroll? Thus, as you say, the amount of 288,000 was only for employee pay that was due and not for construction? If so, the question is, who is going to pay the amount of 15,000? Hmm...

Essentially, I believe the 15,000 should have came from Sherlock's account, for he was going to most likely pay you disregarding his business practices that we all found out later on.

I will hear what @awhni has to say regarding all this.

Thank you,

awhni

Citizen
I, awhni acknowledge this case.

I was given 288,000 krunas when sherlock left Business Craft and paid Kermit42 3000, paid jocie123 40,000 and paid johnnyboi12345 40,000. Johnny has asked for that amount and I paid him the amount he asked for. I will pay those builders if they tell me they have built something for hydra and did not get paid. Some builders did not contact me, therefore, they did not get paid. If Johnny would like me to pay him then I will do so.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I, awhni acknowledge this case.

I was given 288,000 krunas when sherlock left Business Craft and paid Kermit42 3000, paid jocie123 40,000 and paid johnnyboi12345 40,000. Johnny has asked for that amount and I paid him the amount he asked for. I will pay those builders if they tell me they have built something for hydra and did not get paid. Some builders did not contact me, therefore, they did not get paid. If Johnny would like me to pay him then I will do so. If Johnny would like me to pay him then I will do so.
Thank you for your attendance. We will have to wait until Johnny returns for he will be away for a period of time. He may be able to respond here, but I do not expect him too. I am placing this court hearing on a temporary hiatus until either returns or responds.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Your honor I ask kindly for the dismissal of this case as I will not ask awhni to take from her personal fund for one
Of Sherlock’s mistakes. As such I ask you please dismiss this case thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Your honor I ask kindly for the dismissal of this case as I will not ask awhni to take from her personal fund for one
Of Sherlock’s mistakes. As such I ask you please dismiss this case thank you.
Welcome back, Mr. Johnnyboi12345. Yes, I can dismiss this court case per your request. Thank you for your reply.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.