Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Hey so it’s me Krix I would hope that atleast some of you know who I am this is more of an explanation on my past in politics on the server and just in general due to me not having planned on running but several people wanted me too so here I am.my name in game name is Krix I am 15 years old and have been playing BC for over a year I’m a conservative or right winger politically and freedom of speech is very important to me I have been in and out of parliament for about having served 2-3 terms honestly can’t remember during that time I served with some key and excellent members of the community during the February term myself and Walker formed the first political party on Business Craft just known as the “Coalition” we were Unfortunalty not able to secure a majority that term as we only had 3 members out of the 7 total the party also had several advisors who will not be publicly exposed unless they wish to be I had planned to restart this party last term but was unfortunately not able to re secure my seat due to several events leading me and walker to resign in the last weeks of that parliaments term.I have also served as the COO on the servers largest company M|Corp and I am the Mayor of Solaris Town which is looking for councilors so message me if interested. I was also Education Secretary for a period of time and was a member of the department for around 9 months resigning around the same time as my parliament resignation. In relation to laws I would vote for or against it would depend on a case by case basis but they would have to make sense

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
What would you bring to parliament to support the playerbase/community as a whole now that parliaments jurisdictions have been reduced to lawmaking?

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I would bring a different perspective as-well as experience I would also strive to working closer with the Cabinet as-well as fixing the broken governmental system

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Good luck, Krix! Hope you get in this term. However, I’d like to know the answers to Koal’s and Derp’s questions.

fixing the broken governmental system

More like Koals question, what do you mean? What laws do can you elaborate on that has apparently “broken” our government system? How do you think you could change them?
Thanks.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I’d just like to point out that your inactive on the server, as I checked this morning and it showed you’ve been inactive for 10+days, and i don’t think your able to be aware of the issues not discussed besides on the servers discord server.
My question regarding this comment is if your elected, how will we know that your able to fulfill your duties as a MP while inactive on the server?

Corax

Citizen
Donator
I’d just like to point out that your inactive on the server, as I checked this morning and it showed you’ve been inactive for 10+days, and i don’t think your able to be aware of the issues not discussed besides on the servers discord server.
My question regarding this comment is if your elected, how will we know that your able to fulfill your duties as a MP while inactive on the server?

I know I aint Krix but I’d just like to say that even though he isn’t active on the server, I see him on the discord server quite often, if I do say so myself. He can still maintain his activity on the forum and discord (I hope, Krix) and check recent reports or suggestions etc. and be able to discuss anything in the discord. Though being online often is a big responsibility of being an MP, I think Krix can still be able to help out. Any opinions, Derp?

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Though being online often is a big responsibility of being an MP
You day it yourself here. It’s a huge responsibility so be online on the server. If he can’t take time out of his day to be on the server itself I’m just not sure how krix will be able to take the time to fulfill his duties as an MP.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Okay so Derp I’ve had exams and have been studying since the start of May I also had other events so I was unable to come on. To answer koals question I would hope implement legislation that would rework the government structure and remove some power that cabinet should not have and bring it back to parliament or perhaps propose that a 2nd house is created I would also hope to finish my work on making the PM spot an elected position and grant you the ability to run for it or create a new role such as president and going back to derps point on opinion and experience I stated my experience in my post my opinions are usually very unique that’s why I was eager to create a party . Sorry for the delay just finished exams today