A1phaSniper's Election Post (February 2019)

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I think the real question is why should the players of this server vote for you if you were/still are a part of an anti-government group? Whether it is active at this time or not, it was once active and you were one of the heads of it. So why should the players vote for you, knowing this information?

(This is a genuine question, so I would like a genuine response, no attacks at the people who have brought it up or anything)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I think the real question is why should the players of this server vote for you if you were/still are a part of an anti-government group? Whether it is active at this time or not, it was once active and you were one of the heads of it. So why should the players vote for you, knowing this information?

(This is a genuine question, so I would like a genuine response, no attacks at the people who have brought it up or anything)
That is a very good question and I, like many people saw the government as rigged or not in their favor. I would like to change that by making sure that everyone has a say in their government. I would like to think of my past behavior in CSI as a learning lesson that I can build upon.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
That is a very good question and I, like many people saw the government as rigged or not in their favor. I would like to change that by making sure that everyone has a say in their government. I would like to think of my past behavior in CSI as a learning lesson that I can build upon.
It’s unfortunate that many people thought (and currently think) that, even without being in the government. The government is tagged with a negative connotation because that’s how it’s tagged in real life. But on this server the government is just a group of players wanting to make the server work and make it more fun, after all it’s just a game. I hope this round of MPs is able to see that this server is not government vs players, but government and players working together.
I must say that it’s honestly not fun as a member of the government constantly being told that I’m corrupt. Imagine that.
So hopefully we, as a server, can move past that, and work together.
Everyone has a say in this government but it’s up to the players that get in to make the final decision based on what’s best for the server.
Good luck on your campaign.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I was only in CSI to get proof and what illegal acts have I done? also why did you delete your old post?
Try getting accurate information, so what if I was in there, did you see me doing anything illegal? Didn't think so. Did you see me speak against the Government as an entity? Didn't think so. Stop trying to make people look bad, because trust me, it will only prevoke me further.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
The same experts from CSI right?
chrome_r9wmb7hjfF.png
chrome_ZVuKHg5Kyo.png
chrome_lXoqw64uHA.png
chrome_IPs1uHOtOC.png
chrome_dR1J8vX6CK.png
It’s funny how you involve me and tech when we had about as little involvement as you.
*edit* Also, where’s your name in those screenshots? Trynna hide the fact that you were in the group as well?

Last edited:

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
It’s funny how you involve me and tech when we had about as little involvement as you.
*edit* Also, where’s your name in those screenshots? Trynna hide the fact that you were in the group as well?
Pretty sure everyone knows I was part of it as a Double agent but OK.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Try getting accurate information, so what if I was in there, did you see me doing anything illegal? Didn't think so. Did you see me speak against the Government as an entity? Didn't think so. Stop trying to make people look bad, because trust me, it will only prevoke me further.
Didn't you get a aqua job just so you can have more access to the government? Also you mainly said the government was unfair and you where all for having to steal tanks and weapons from the government also pretty sure you tresspassed in government building but ok.

D

DoctorThunder7

So the thing that is bothering me and probably others is "Why did you leave the Police Force?"
Also you say you know what laws players do and don't want. The thing is certain laws are required even if the majority of the player base has an unfavorable opinion on them. In reality you should be supporting laws that not only the players support but also take in to consideration how it effects the server. If you make laws that the players support but negatively you'll end up harming the player in the end

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
So the thing that is bothering me and probably others is "Why did you leave the Police Force?"
Also you say you know what laws players do and don't want. The thing is certain laws are required even if the majority of the player base has an unfavorable opinion on them. In reality you should be supporting laws that not only the players support but also take in to consideration how it effects the server. If you make laws that the players support but negatively you'll end up harming the player in the end
Is this question directed to me?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yes it is. I forgot to quote you
Sorry for asking. A lot has been said, and I needed to make sure. I was fired from the Department of Justice because I had gotten a tip from someone regarding the disappearance of government-owned tanks. I illegally trespassed on government property to make sure they weren't stolen. It is true that some laws are necessary to the stability of the server and those cases will be treated based on how necessary they are. I would choose what I feel would be necessary for the server.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Didn't you get a aqua job just so you can have more access to the government? Also you mainly said the government was unfair and you where all for having to steal tanks and weapons from the government also pretty sure you tresspassed in government building but ok.
The funny part there, is what YOU literally SAID in that group. I trespassed the Government Building but that was when I was somewhat inexperienced and was just playing hide and seek I believe.

"where all for having to steal tanks and weapons from the government also pretty sure you tresspassed in government building but ok."

Is completely fictional, it was a prank on A1, but he took it too far, I don't even know where these tanks and weapons are, and I wouldn't be risking myself to enter the place where it is stored, considering it is a place probably well hidden and enforced with the tightest of security.