A1phaSniper's Election Post (February 2019)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Your username:
A1phaSniper
Your age:
15 years old
Your activity on the server:
3-6 hours daily
When you joined the server:
July 16, 2017
Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
Have you ever been told by a member of parliament that your opinion is valued or if you vote for them, they will always include your thoughts in their decisions? I have seen that as a tactic used by candidates to get your vote without sticking to their word. I'm here to change that. at the time of writing this election post, I have formed a team of community outreach experts that are skilled in getting your opinion. These experts will go through their daily lives while also listening to the chat for any changes you might suggest. At the end of every week, these experts will tell me what they have heard and I can make your changes heard. To make sure these few people won't be overrun with your suggestions, their names will temporarily be withheld from the public.
What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
As an experienced player, I have seen what laws players want and don't want. Most of them involving punishments that are seemingly unfair or not in the public favor. I will always vote for what I feel will positively benefit the public.​

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
What makes them experts or is that just blatant propaganda?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
What makes them experts or is that just blatant propaganda?
I call them experts because I have been observing chat and figuring out who is good at gathering information and deciphering what it means. This doesn't mean that they are spying on you or figuring out your daily routine, they are simply there to gather your opinion from whatever is going on in parliament. I'm not sure what you mean by "Blatant Propaganda".

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Just wondering how are these peoples experts or are you just making it up

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Just wondering how are these peoples experts or are you just making it up
I call them experts because I have been observing chat and figuring out who is good at gathering information and deciphering what it means.
As I have said, I call them experts because I have been watching these people for a very long time and have figured out that I can trust them and they have what it takes. I'm not saying you may think of them as experts, but I do.
Who even are these "experts"
If you are asking for names, I am afraid that I will be temporarily withholding that information to protect their social lives. There is one person that is fine with being known by the public and his name is Olefante.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
The same experts from CSI right?
chrome_r9wmb7hjfF.png
chrome_ZVuKHg5Kyo.png
chrome_lXoqw64uHA.png
chrome_IPs1uHOtOC.png
chrome_dR1J8vX6CK.png

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The same experts from CSI right?
chrome_r9wmb7hjfF.png
chrome_ZVuKHg5Kyo.png
chrome_lXoqw64uHA.png
chrome_IPs1uHOtOC.png
chrome_dR1J8vX6CK.png
First, I must say that your information is severely outdated. I have also seen you that you have just shown why you can't be trusted either. Even you were apart of CSI and performed illegal acts to benefit the old cause. I'm not saying that I have hired everyone in CSI. I hired olefante because I can trust him to get the job done.

Last edited:

RedFr0st

Donator
Well. I see you that you have just shown why you can't be trusted either. Even you were apart of CSI and performed illegal acts to benefit the old cause. Then you betrayed close friends so you could get closer to bh. I'm not saying that I have hired everyone in CSI. I hired olefante because I can trust him to get the job done.
I was only in CSI to get proof and what illegal acts have I done? also why did you delete your old post?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I was only in CSI to get proof and what illegal acts have I done? also why did you delete your old post?
Your story doesn't really add up. you say they wanted you to join as a po but that leaves a considerable amount of time that you had no connection with the doj.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Alright so your a gov fanboy and hate on past CSI peeps, I get it. Just don't show your strife at the public on an election post to every single person. It's doing you no good and tbh it's quite childish. This is what I'm recommending and I very well know your a rebel so continue hating if ya want.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
He is not childish, he just found it strange that the same people who were rebelling against the government were trying to join it? Curious. I wont make assumptions, I am just trying to say that RedFr0st is not in the wrong.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
He is not childish, he just found it strange that the same people who were rebelling against the government were trying to join it? Curious. I wont make assumptions, I am just trying to say that RedFr0st is not in the wrong.
Red got his information from almost half a year ago. anyone on that list hasn't thought of rebelling for a very long time. the childish part is that he most likely ruined the social lives of everyone on that list.

RedFr0st

Donator
Red got his information from almost half a year ago. anyone on that list hasn't thought of rebelling for a very long time. the childish part is that he most likely ruined the social lives of everyone on that list.
This was a 2 month ago

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
He said it himself. It's outdated and plus with all due respect, our intentions weren't to rebel against the gov.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
First off, that was never our plan and I do believe you suggested that. I'd like to stop this constant bickering that really only shows the server that you can't be trusted. As a friend, I am asking you to stop because every message is ruining your reputation.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
You have no clue do you? The tanks thing was what an operator tried but me and A1pha swiftly shut it fowd, we weren't trying to overthrow the government.