Blitzblaze41's Election Post (February 2019)

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
  • Your username: Blitzblaze41

• Your age: 14

• Your activity on the server: I am online for several hours, almost every day. I have a total playtime of 470 hours on BusinessCraft.

• When you joined the server: I joined the server back on June 29th, 2018.

• Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I am suited to be re-elected as a Member of Parliament due to my kind and welcoming attitude, my love for helping the community, and my past experience. I have always had a love for helping others, and helping the community become a better place. All the people who I have met on BusinessCraft have also played a key role in helping me become a better person. These aspects helped me eventually become a moderator, and Police Officer. Having these roles have really helped me get a great understanding of how a government works. I am also currently a Member of Parliament so I am familiar with how it all works, and I have a lot more great ideas for this next term. I believe that the community's opinion is crucial when making important government decisions. The players are usually impacted by the motions that Parliament creates, and that's why it is very important to gather opinions from the public. If I were to succeed in getting re-elected, I would always be open to ideas from anyone. I know that there are players out there who have some great ideas but don't always get the chance to share them and make them a reality. I am dedicated to helping to make BusinessCraft a better place, and getting re-elected would allow me to do a lot for the community.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would like to create/vote for laws that the community will enjoy, laws that give BC a realistic aspect, and laws that can help BC in a variety of other ways. I believe that all laws created should help the players of BC remain safe, happy, and keep the server in order.
Thank you for taking a look at my campaign thread! I am always open to questions, comments, or ideas! :)

Corax

Citizen
Donator
7963d43ad599297455b07ad2de9c1101.png

(Ya know we finna make it fancy)