olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
-----Elechronic Aid Service!-----
Changing Lives Everyday!
BCCA distinction!

upload_2018-5-25_19-53-15.png

What Is It?
It is a Non-Profit Aid Organization that helps BusinessCraft Poverty and Starvation. It is Part of Elechron Corporation and is paired with a BCCA Distinction Award Winning Company, Elechronic Insurance & Banking.

How Does It Work?
People send us Items and money (Food And Money Preferred), those Items and money will then be used to support poor players and give them a reliable revenue. People who Donate will be featured in the Hall of Fame, the Bigger Donator, the higher on the Hall of Fame you'll be. We support ANY player that we see online with the following requirements,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
They Have a Budget Under or Close to 1,000$
They Have Been at This Budget For at Least 7 Days Time
They do Not Have a Succesful Business
They Have Had Under 2 Aids Before (From any Business.)

They Must Be Active

How Can I Donate?
It's Extremely Simple, just DM Me And We Can Both Meet Online For The Donation And Make Everyone's Life Better While Also Giving People Profit to Increase Trade!

Not only will donations be shown here but also in many discord channels, as of JSOG, Elechron, and more!

The Hall of Fame!
Government - Donated $2,500!

MrShark51 - Donated $1,000 + 64 Bread Loafs.
bharatj - Donated $1,000.
Luxaholic - Donated $500.

The_Slayer1999 - Donated $250.
FamedSnail527 - Donated $150. (Also other Branches)
Olefante - Donated $100 +5 Cooked Mutton.
BoneBreaker101 - Donated $10.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
You have BCCA Distinction but you are not the first. BlueFlameCorp, Nanotrasen, and ElechronCorp have all gotten BCCA Distinction at the same time. And I like this idea, this really supports BCCA goals of corporations helping out players.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
We've helped 10 people so far and will continue to help more! (Thanks for the donations!)

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Anyone Think We should raise the budget requirement to 400! If yes please tell me in some way or form.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
MrShark51 Has Donated a Crapton to this association! Thanks and also thanks to every other participant.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
We're working on a poverty aid logs system for all donors to see who they helped.
It will be finished in around 1-2 weeks
Appreciate the donations!

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
ANNOUNCEMENT! We have raised required balance for poverty support from under 400kr to under 1000kr. Along with that - Venture Inc and us are working on a partner alliance!

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I am delighted to announce and confirm that we wiil be working with Elechron Corporation to create a partner alliance!

This will bring the best out of both companies to support poor players and expand operations to cover (hopefully!) all of BusinessCraft.