Lawsuit: Adjourned ReaperEduardo Vs A1phaSniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
this Officer kill me accdient for first time but i let go but than when i turn he shot me with his bow and another told them to stop shooting manny time

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]A1phaSniper[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]A1phaSniper[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Ok... As I've told Reaper, both times were accidents that occurred during a consented PvP fight with some other people. Reaper was standing in the middle of this fight which made it really hard not to accidentally hit them with a bow while I was protecting myself. Each time I killed reaper, I paid 50 krunas as it was an accident and I was deeply sorry. To give evidence to prove my side, I call to witness: Derpgaming20_YT.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Okay, thank you. I will allow the witness to give his testimony here. @DerpGaming20_YT

Please, remember that your are to be honest during court sessions. It is the law.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Ok... As I've told Reaper, both times were accidents that occurred during a consented PvP fight with some other people. Reaper was standing in the middle of this fight which made it really hard not to accidentally hit them with a bow while I was protecting myself. Each time I killed reaper, I paid 50 krunas as it was an accident and I was deeply sorry. To give evidence to prove my side, I call to witness: Derpgaming20_YT.

Well, I just learned that your witness is dead. (banned from the server) Is there anyone else you'd like to call to the stand to make a testimonial?

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
@Matt im only banned until Thursday, this case will still be likely to go on into Thursday. Nevertheless, I don’t believe there’s a rule where I have to have the ability to join the server to make a testimony on the case.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Matt im only banned until Thursday, this case will still be likely to go on into Thursday. Nevertheless, I don’t believe there’s a rule where I have to have the ability to join the server to make a testimony on the case.

I hear a ghost whispering into my ear... I have been persuaded to allow the ghost to speak at this time.

Ghost, remember that you are still held liable to the Honesty in Court law.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
The event that occurred last week when A1 killed the plantiff was a playful little "religious" conflict. In which, A1, myself, Lite, and Goodbye_Parrot were murdering eachother… brutally. While this was occurring, the Plantiff, possibly out of curiosity, wandered into the battle area. He entered probably knowing the risks. He was hit by many, but killed by A1 both times he was killed. I believe its the fault of neither the Plantiff or Defendant. However, if I had to say I would side with the defendant, as the Plantiff entered a visibly dangerous battlezone. Thank you Judge @Matt

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@DerpGaming20_YT Okay. Why were you and your group killing each other though? Especially in such a public place for a random passerby to walk near.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Also, the Defendant @eduardo may rebuttal the previous statement as well, if necessary.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Judge @Matt , im not sure if that was my que to speak, but I am taking it as such. We were killing each other, as I stated, as a fictional religious conflict. All murders were consented, and Eduardo had to have noticed the 'battle'. I do not know why he entered the battlezone when he could have avoided it or walked through the non-pvp hospital parking lot.
I thank you for your time.

Yes I participated in this battle and walking out of the hospital Eduardo could have walked through the parking lot to easily avoid the battle that was taking place in front of "The Church of bharaj" which is in front of part of the hospital.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @A1phaSniper to criminal court on the grounds of being killed by the Defendant during a melee brawl.

Conclusion:
While reading through all the testimonials, it would appear to me that this was an unintentional show of aggression that went wrong, where the Defendant was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also, the Plaintiff has shown a lack in response, and I do not wish to drag a case of this nature out for too long.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I hereby declare Officer @A1phaSniper innocent.

However, I would like the Defendant to be more careful while policing out in the field. Please, protect and serve to make our citizens feel safer while they wander the streets of BusinessCraft Capital City.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.