DerpGaming20_YT's Election Post (December 2018)

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
The Basics About Me
My IGN is DerpGaming20_YT, I am 18 years old, and I am running in the December 2018 Parliament elections. I joined businesscraft November of last year(2017) but really started playing about a month ago, In that time I have accumulated around 4 days and 20 hours of playtime. And in all that time, I have had the chance to create a decent sized company, make a lot of good friends, and learn a lot about the server and its mechanics.
Why would I be a good candidate?
I feel like I would be a good candidate for parliament for a few reasons. The first reason is that I really enjoy the server and I would like to help make it a more enjoyable server for all player, old and new. The second reason I feel I would be a good choice for parliament is that I know what its like to struggle starting a new business, which shouldn't be a struggle. The server is based around a player run economy, and I feel that economy should be ran by everyone who can contribute to it, not just a few companies running the whole of the server economy. but overall, I feel like there are a lot of improvements which could still be added to the server. Though it is a great server, nothing is perfect, no matter how hard the creators try to make it perfect.
What would I go "Aye" or "Nay" for?
My main focuses would be to make the server more enjoyable and a little bit simpler for new players who would like to begin their own business, while still keeping already existing companies thriving. I would say "Aye" to bills supporting businesses that are starting and/or growing, as well as to bills that are to help new players start their life on the BusinessCraft Server. The bills that I would say "Nay" for include those that go against the players of the server (Unless, of course, those bills lower temptations to break the rules of the server), as well as any bills which Only Support further development of large companies.

I am DerpGaming20_YT, and I am for the average player, new or old, rich or poor. No matter your story and current standing, I will support you and your business. Thank you for reading, and to all else running this December, I wish you all the best.

*I am open to answer any questions you all may have. Please post
as a comment and I will reply as fast as I can*

Thank You For Reading :)

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Derp!