wdeerman's Election Post (December 2018)

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
Hello everyone, my name is wdeerman and I am running for a position in Parliament!

About Me:
I am 19 years old, and I have been playing on Business Craft for nearly two months now; what a great two months it has been! I have accumulated over 4.6 days on the server, and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with all of y'all. Logging on for the first time, I was wide eyed and excited for what the future had in store for me. Within two days I had landed a job as an accountant for M|Corp, and throughout the following weeks I revamped the book keeping system and worked hard to fight my way up to the CFO position. Also, within the past few weeks I started my own farming company, H&H Farming Club, which, with a lot of hard work, has propelled me onto the /baltop list.

Why should you vote wdeerman for Parliament?
As shown above, I have worked hard to get what I have now, and I will apply that ethic to what I do in Parliament if I am elected. Also, I have the unique history of working for, and now leading, an extremely large company, as well as starting up my own small business and facing the issues that comes with that. I am able to see and understand both points of view, and will be able to apply the knowledge I have gained to vote for and submit motions that have the well-being of both in mind. To top everything off, I am a business student in university studying accounting, so I understand the business side of economics and how policy can effect the operations of business. I plan to use all of this knowledge that I have learned and am learning to support the best possible bills for the server's economy and the player's experience.

What laws will I vote for and against?
I touched on this a little bit above, but I want this server to have a thriving economy that is fueled by the players. I also want it to become easier for players starting out as well as seasoned players to make money. That being said, I will vote for motions that create or open up new avenues for making money as well as motions that decrease restrictions that limit players possibilities of making money. Furthermore, I believe that the government is there to serve the people, so I will suggest and vote for motions that increase transparency and help foster a sense of equalness between MP's and the average player.

The motions I will not support are ones that: favor a certain group, restrict ways to make money, hurt or stifle the economy, or unreasonably restrict players from doing anything benign.

Thank you for your time and investment in this server, and I am excited to see you at the polls!

Zemrit

Citizen
You have been online for 1 month

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-8_17-59-26.png
    upload_2018-12-8_17-59-26.png
    459.6 KB · Views: 5

Zemrit

Citizen
or is it like 1 month and 25 days or something? Anyways good luck and I hope you win! You have been a great citizen on this server.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Walker!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Walker has been a great employee, business partner, and friend throughout those 2 months. I have mad respect for the man, and will support him throughout his journey of running for Parliament. I cannot wait to see what he has to offer, a new young mind and all, to better the server of BusinessCraft!

Walker, I Matty707, current Parliamentary Member and Judge, grant you my
endorsement for the December 2018 Elections.

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
Thanks a ton matty!
Walker has been a great employee, business partner, and friend throughout those 2 months. I have mad respect for the man, and will support him throughout his journey of running for Parliament. I cannot wait to see what he has to offer, a new young mind and all, to better the server of BusinessCraft!

Walker, I Matty707, current Parliamentary Member and Judge, grant you my
endorsement for the December 2018 Elections.