Zemrit's Election Post (December 2018)

Zemrit

Citizen
  • Your username: Zemrit

• Your age: 14

• Your activity on the server: I was offline for a bit but now I can be online 8 to 9 EST and random times on the weekends.

• When you joined the server: I joined the server way over a year ago.

• Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I am suited to become a Member of Parlament because I love politics irl and I know the server. Being on for so long I know what the people want. I am holding the job of Commerce Sec. which means I work on jobs. I would bring that expertise into office and push ideas that help everyone, especially small businesses. I have many ideas that can help anyone and that I can push. I also listen to people. If you would like to have a bill pushed, I can help you in any way possible.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would like laws that give everyone a chance at a good BC life. I would like to push for laws that help you keep your plot. I would also like to push for a financial center that would help businesses negotiate as well as a place to give lessons to owners of start-up businesses. I am also for everyone getting aeroplanes. I am against laws that give fewer chances for new players to get jobs as well as drugs.
I promise I will do my best to help everyone in any way!

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Zemrit!