Lawsuit: Dismissed Zemrit vs. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemrit

Citizen
When I got online at 7:19 pm EST on 11/28 I did my routine. I went and checked to see if CrackedAmoeba1 finished my building. He has been offline due to real life situations, so it has not been built on for over 2 weeks. When I went to check the buildings, I realized it was not there! I first thought I was on the wrong block so I went to check on the next block. It was not there! Someone dis-regioned it. I had been online 3 days earlier when I had been online and I bought 2 plots. That meant that I was not offline for the specific amount of time that led to the dis-region, although that meant that I had over 2 unfinished plots in the city. No one thought of dis-regioning my 2 other plots that had no building done on it. I got no warning. I got no money from getting my region being sold. I did not get my materials back which included a few stacks of glass and the building materials themselves.

I would like:

1. 4000 krunas for the plot
2. 1000 dollars that was to be given to CrackedAmoeba for his work
3. My materials to be given back to me and CrackedAmoeba
4. 1000 dollars to go to CrackedAmoeba

upload_2018-11-28_19-31-11.png

These are my 2 other plots that should have been sold.

upload_2018-11-28_19-32-38.png
The plot that was dis-regioned from me.

I call on witness CrackedAmoeba1 who has seen the building being built

I also call on ferre007 or Goodbye_Parrot who have seen me online in the past 3 days, as well as anyone else who can confirm that I have been online.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Government is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, Government, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
Thank you, Judge. I will represent the government in this case.
I do agree that it was wrong that no one warned you about these plots before vaulting them. But at the time of the plot vaulting no rules where enforced that required a Property Inspector to warn the owner of a plot before reporting. That rule was recently implemented so a case like this should not happen in the future. I did see you active a couple of days before this incident but you did not make any progress on your buildings at that time. The government has also paid you 4000 krunas for the plots that you lost. With all that said I do not see any wrongdoing from the government's side.

Reactions: Kat

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you, Judge. I will represent the government in this case.
I do agree that it was wrong that no one warned you about these plots before vaulting them. But at the time of the plot vaulting no rules where enforced that required a Property Inspector to warn the owner of a plot before reporting. That rule was recently implemented so a case like this should not happen in the future. I did see you active a couple of days before this incident but you did not make any progress on your buildings at that time. The government has also paid you 4000 krunas for the plots that you lost. With all that said I do not see any wrongdoing from the government's side.
Wait a minute. This was solved in game 2 weeks ago. I would like to dismiss this case.

Thank you both, for your replies and clearing things up yourselves. I will go ahead and dismiss this civil court case against the Government of BusinessCraft. Thank you for your time.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.