flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
We have all the baked goods, and more for you to survive in BC. Come on down and enjoy a treat. There is a sale going on so you get 10 Krunas off your purchase! We are hiring so if you need a job you can apply in the comment section or apply in-game with a Ranker, or with me! Jobs: Baker, Supplier, Delivery, Ranker, Developer. Note: this is a new company, so it will not be perfect.
There will be different locations for the stores, across the Capitol City, and Covington. Stop by a store and enjoy a treat!
Owner: flyingzebra7

Applications format and terms-
By applying for your job, you agree to follow the rules and laws of BC, and follow additional rules provided when you get trained. Do Not copy other people's application, doing so will result in a deny for your application.
Requirements- You need to have joined the server over a week ago, you need to have a playtime over 24 hours, you have to have some experience with the job you're applying for. Once you meet the requirements, you may apply.
Note: You need a Discord account to apply.
Apply through Discord.

Last edited:

WhyEve

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
WhyEve
WhyEve
EconomySecretary
~ Username : WhyEve
~ Do you agree to the terms : Yes!
~ Rank You're Applying For : Ranker / Delivery
~ Why You Want The Rank :
Ranker: I think I have great management skills, and I am online most of the time. I would be a perfect fit for this job!
Delivery: I have a fast Magenta Car, as well as a White Car. I use dynmap frankly, and know my way around it. I know routes to cities, too.
~ Additional Information:
I do own my own company, so if you want to Collab.. :D

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
~ Username : WhyEve
~ Do you agree to the terms : Yes!
~ Rank You're Applying For : Ranker / Delivery
~ Why You Want The Rank :
Ranker: I think I have great management skills, and I am online most of the time. I would be a perfect fit for this job!
Delivery: I have a fast Magenta Car, as well as a White Car. I use dynmap frankly, and know my way around it. I know routes to cities, too.
~ Additional Information:
I do own my own company, so if you want to Collab.. :D
Your application has been accepted! Thanks for applying, you will get training whenever flyingzebra7 is online!

Username: Deltahotel08
Do you agree to terms: Yes.
Rank you're applying for: Baker
Why you want the rank: I have been playing on the server since March of 2020. I have gained a lot of experience with owning my own stands and my own shop, selling goods and items that I collected myself. I feel now is the best time to expand and move into working in a company, for other people and help around.
Additional info: I am active and am passionate about what I can achieve at this company and I hope I can help in every way I can.

Thank you!

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Your application for Baker has been accepted! You will get trained whenever flyingzebra7 is online!

WaffleMan22

Citizen
WaffleMan22
WaffleMan22
-Username: WaffleMan22
-Do you agree to terms: Of course
-Rank you're applying for: Developer
-Why you want the rank: I'm good at doing boring tasks like basic management
-Additional info: I haven't been in this company before, so correct me if i do something wrong :)

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Unfortunately, your application for Developer has been denied. Feedback: Please add more info to why you want the job. You may apply in 30 days as you wish.

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Applications moved to Discord. Join the server at Zebras Bakery and Good's to apply.

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
-Username:
Duckiichu

-Do you agree to term:
Yes

-Playtime:
77 days+

-Rank you're applying for:
Developer and Ranker

-Why you want the rank:
After working for many companies, I have some good experience in management for the role of Developer and training procedures for the role of Ranker, and I believe I could help out with this company in so many other ways. I am very active on both BC and discord, and I have quite a lot of spare time when I'm not sleeping or at school. During my time on BC there is a lot that I have learnt, I know most of the server features and again, I believe that I could be a big help to the company. Along with knowing some cool features about discord, I'm also pretty experienced in discord server making and building in MC, so if you ever need help with those, feel free to ask!

-Additional info:
Ty for reading!

Last edited:

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
-Username:
Duckiichu

-Do you agree to term:
Yes

-Playtime:
77 days+

-Rank you're applying for:
Developer and Ranker

-Why you want the rank:
After working for many companies, I have some good experience in management for the role of Developer and training procedures for the role of Ranker, and I believe I could help out with this company in so many other ways. I am very active on both BC and discord, and I have quite a lot of spare time when I'm not sleeping or at school. During my time on BC there is a lot that I have learnt, I know most of the server features and again, I believe that I could be a big help to the company. Along with knowing some cool features about discord, I'm also pretty experienced in discord server making and building in MC, so if you ever need help with those, feel free to ask!

-Additional info:
Ty for reading!
Congrats Duckiichu! Your application for Developer and Ranked has been accepted.

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Applications through Discord! Join Zebra's Bakery and Good's to apply.