Yo strangers

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
So like hi guys lol? As most of you probably already know, I'm noodlekitten! Hi! Uh, I've been on the server for about 9 months now, and I still haven't made a proper introduction, so, uh, here it is!

I'm noodlekitten, most people just call me noodle, though. I'm 13, and I'm staff and a CC on a server called BC, if you guys have ever head of it.

Througout my 9 months on this fabulous server, I have made some really wonderful friends who I would like to thank for making me feel at home and vice versa for them as well!
Riley524- My best friend and partner and crime
xXphyscoclawXx- You're always there for me, even when I'm not there for myself haha
katt_tail- One of my first friends on the server, and just helped me through pretty much everything!
bharatj- Always the one to say "Wb the noodle" everytime I joined and just being a genrally really good friend

And of course there are countless other friends that I have made along the way but this thread would be about 1,000 pages long if I named them all,

But have some other random facts about me because why not:
I'm bi :D
I have a TV for a head (obviously)
I really love noodles and cats
Music is my heart and soul
I'm an anime and video game nerd (the best kind of nerd)

So yeah! I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, so this is only the beginning!

Have a lovely day!

Dapocalypse

Citizen
Noodle, when you say you have a TV for a head, does that mean that you are an Integrated positronic chassis? (Integrated positronic chassis is a playable race from my favorite game.)

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Nice Intro except for your catchline "Yo Strangers" which personally im not a fan of but anyway, besides that, cool beans.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Nice intro The Noodle.