bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Looking at all the introduction threads made me realize that I haven't made one yet. And I thought even though I'm months late, why not? So here's a little bit about me:

I joined BusinessCraft technically last year but was inactive for 8 months before coming back in late February. Since then, I have made many friends and have spent a lot of time on the server. I won't name specific friends and how they impacted me because there's simply way too many to list, but they know who they are (hopefully). So I want to thank them for making me feel welcome and getting me to enjoy the server.

Currently I am the CEO of my company, BlueFlameCorp. (I know it's a dumb name, I'm changing it). I am also the Chairman of the BusinessCraft Corporate Alliance, a moderator on this server, mayor of Palm Bay, and Minister of Justice.

Now onto my real life. I enjoy playing tennis, practicing martial arts, reading (at times), and of course playing on this server. I am 14 years old (about to turn 15 in like 2 weeks) and am going to the eleventh grade. So yeah that's a short and really vague introduction of myself. :)

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor