Yamachan101/TriRaven553 Election Post (June 2018)

Yamachan101

Citizen
  • TriRaven553
  • I currently have 216 hours of playtime and I'm active for 2-6 hours a day (except on Tuesdays once summer ends)
  • July 10, 2017
  • I have experience on my side as well as good work ethics. I have a good sense of justice and am good at reading peoples actions and determining a persons character. I also have experience of leading groups and understand how to communicate with people. Another thing that is differentiates me from the rest of the candidates is that I'm very open about my opinion and am not afraid of changes and new experiences. I have recently been getting to know people of the server better through the community efforts of bettering our town. I would like to thank all of my citizens for that experience but this is a small fraction of the players of the server. I would like to know players of the server more as a whole yet also individually. I am also a proactive person and would like the ability to change the server for a new, more enjoyable, and an all around better experience. yet I would also like to prevent to much change to the server we all love and bring back aspects of the old server
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against I would vote for laws that give more power to the people and businesses as well as laws that would encourage players to live in the wild. I would also vote laws that make all jobs more equal so all jobs will be equally picked.(basically solving the problem of having 10 doctors and no carpenters) I would vote against useless laws for example animal rights.
  • Additional information you believe people should know I'm a proud to be Japanese and also I have a good sense of humor ( some of you might not understand though ).

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck! :)

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I believe that we have more than 10 doctors and I do regularly see carpenters online but do agree that we do need more of some jobs on the server but do not believe that the government should choose for them. But, Good Luck.

Yamachan101

Citizen
I believe that we have more than 10 doctors and I do regularly see carpenters online but do agree that we do need more of some jobs on the server but do not believe that the government should choose for them. But, Good Luck.
No I didn't mean that jobs were going to be assigned. I meant that are already in abundance would be closed until there was a need for more of that job. For example how the doctor job is currently closed.