XxNature_GirlxX's Election Post (April 2018)

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
  • -IGN
My IGN (In game name) is XxNature_GirlxX
I would prefer not to say here, but to any friends or staff would be fine.
  • -ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER
I usually play everyday. On the weekdays, I usually am online 3:00PM-10:00PM for an hour or more. On the weekends I stick around at any time!
  • -WHEN DID YOU JOIN
Around 6 months from 4/11/2018
  • -WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SUITED TO BE A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT
I love helping others in many ways, from curing illnesses to any sort of help needed. I think it would suit me to vote for laws and other things that would be right for the server, and especially to help others. I would vote for laws that would help the server, and make it right and just a really fun server to play on. I would help make the server bright, safe/anything else that would make it great.
  • -WHAT KIND OF LAWS WOULD YOU VOTE FOR/AGAINST
I would be against laws that are hurtful to the server or/and players; such as laws that would be decreasing other's rights, and abilities that are unfair and not well, and would destroy the community. And I would vote for laws that would indeed help others, and the server itself.
  • -ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE TO ADD
I am a helpful player to those around and I would love to be apart of Parliament. Nerveless, I would help the community by making the right decisions and acts.

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I love the enthusiasm but I’m curious about any ideas that you might have to better improve the server and the experience of the players?