Accepted XxNature_GirlxX's Application for Hospital Secretary

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
  • In-game name:
My IGN (In-game name) is XxNature_GirlxX.
I would prefer not to say here, but if it is needed and necessary then I shall say to the minister of the department of health privately.
  • Date joined server:
I approximately joined several months from May, 2018.
  • Why do you want to join:
I want to join because I would have abilities and responsibilities that will make me able to help out more, and tend to do more good things to make the server grow bigger, and have a more firm and friendly community, and would allow me to do more things to contribute to the server.
  • When are you most active:
I consider myself an active player, and I play each day for at least an hour, or depending on my schedule. On weekdays and/or schooldays, I am online any time from 7:00AM-12:00PM, and mostly at noon. On weekends/school-breaks, I really come at any spare time I have. Mostly in the morning or at night, or just the same time as schooldays or/and normal days.
  • Why do you think you are suited for this position:
I consider myself helpful to the server and hardworking, and tend to be the doctor online who mostly/first aids the patient. As mentioned before, I am a helpful player in multiple ways and love helping around to those in need and/or with a question. Thank you for taking your time to read my application. <3

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck!