Denied xSyncx's Event Planner Application

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
- In-game name: xSyncx

- Date joined server: 10 or 11 April 2017

- Why do you want to join: A few people have read my post 'We've been a little quiet lately so with Slime Emperors reminder that we needed more members of the DoPA. I decided I will join.

- What do you think you can bring to the department: Well, with more members, we can organise more and more time-consuming events. I am a pretty creative guy and am willing to give up an hour a day to plan events for the server. I can help the DoPA organise amazing events that will make players more active or join.

- Any experience with hosting events: Last year I was the senior year of my primary school (Year 6) and I was in the Pastoral Care Council so we organised the charities we will help out and decided when free-dress days should be.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Hey xSyncx!

Your application has been denied. I'd really love to accept you, but because of your timezone you can't get involved in the community very easily.

Thank you for your application. I wish you could be in the DoPA but unfortunately, for the reason I stated, I could not accept your application.