xSyncx's Election Post (June 2017)

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
  • Your username: xSyncx

• Your age: 12

• Your activity on the server: I can be online for up to 3h weekends and 1h weekdays

• When you joined: 12 April

• Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I have been on the server for exactly two months now and have developed the skills needed to help and improve the server in many perspectives. I understand the business side of things

• What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I will be a Left Wing Member of Parliament meaning I vote for anything that promotes equality, rights and fairness in the server society. I will vote for increase taxation to 5% if you have over 10 000 Krunas in your account or own a Business to help support our Government. Furthermore, vote on a fee for using Government services like a $1 entrance fee to sell at the shop. I will vote to put set charges on the fee doctors charge you as it has come to my attention that some doctors have been overcharging. I will also attempt to open new Government services like a Digital Public Library, type up an item and it will give you information about it like durability or crafting uses. Lastly, I will support a public bus system, set streets that you can tp to from a bus station with a $5 surcharge

• Additional information you believe people should know: I am Australian so if you would like to ask me about my campaign, please PM me on the forums

Last edited:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Good luck. Just gonna say a few things

Why would you change your policies because someone disagrees with you?
You should stand firm to what you believe in politically.

I like your thread and how specific it seems about what laws you would vote for or against.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Good luck. Just gonna say a few things

Why would you change your policies because someone disagrees with you?
You should stand firm to what you believe in politically.

I like your thread and how specific it seems about what laws you would vote for or against.

Whoops, I meant to remove that part

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I wish you good luck in the upcoming elections of the public! I would be more than happy to work with you!

- ChrisClassics
For Member of Parliament

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I will always vote for the better of our Government AND our servers Citizens...

I am very active on the forums and in game. I am in year 7 and have Humanities 4 times a week and we just finished our course on Politics and Law so I know a little bit more than before :D

xSyncx for MP