Department of Economy
XOoevanoOX
XOoevanoOX
EconomySecretary
- Minecraft Username: XOoevanoOX
- Playtime: 392 hours
- /bcseen Playtime: 7 hours
- Discord Username: meisevan#8965
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.

In the years joined, Stratham’s economy and its players are splendid. I’ve made some money throughout. I did try to operate the company ‘End.Co’, and it ended up well. Moreover, I did experience mass purchase, and sell items individually. I’d think I managed the economy system well and able to help the new players. I experienced Miner, Chef, Engineer, Gunsmith, Doctor, and a Police Cadet. I would have experiences for all of them.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?

I wish to improve Stratham’s education. The current jobs is not diverse enough. For example, a financial manager role would be appropriate. A roll set-up by the government would increase the trust of hiring, decrease the rate of ‘scamming’ and benefit the players who would leave the server for a period and would like to maintain or grow the asset. There are much more else ideas, both on the server’s economy and education system. Perhaps adding questions and quests would let the player know more about the job itself or the server.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?

As above, I wish to improve Stratham’s education. I just took the Landscaper exam yesterday, and it was suffering for me. In one question which asks, ‘How much are Landscapers paid?’ There’s only one possible answer, as listed on Wiki, ’20 krunas per 20 minutes and bonus from 10 to 1000 krunas per report’. Guess what? The correct answer is somehow ’15 krunas per 20 minutes’. This mistake took up hours of playtime, standing in front of the sign, waiting for time to pass. If new players happen to experience these kinds of problems, they might just quit the server. I’d like to attract new players with this perfect education system offered by Stratham.

- Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor

Accepted

Congratulations, XOoevanoOX! Your application for Economy Secratary has been accepted.